Go through the following list to make your trip with Trekfit Adventures more comfortable:
- Please carry sufficient cash. We can withdraw cash only from Srinagar. Although they do have 2-3 ATMs in Leh, they might be out of cash. All transactions in Leh take place in cash.
- Carry valid ID proofs.
- Only BSNL and Airtel sim cards have range.
- Breakfast and dinner will be provided by Trekfit. Lunch needs to be bought on our way. Easily available lunch includes momos, maggi, noodles, butter tea, thukpa, etc. Minimum cost of lunch per day would be around Rs 100.
- If time permits, we can try local Tibetan tea- Lugdi and Kashmiri Kahwa.
- Carry dry snacks like chakli, nuts, dry fruits, chivda, etc
- Medicines to carry:
- Kanth sudharak
- Bhimseni kaapur
- Asthma pumps for asthmatics
- Motion sickness tablets as we would travelling at least 3-4 hours per day
- Things we can shop at Leh:
- Artificial jewellery
Although we can shop in Leh, these things are costlier than in Srinagar.
- Kesar at Govt Market