Day 0:- Delhi to Manali
- We will start our journey to Manali around 6:00 pm in the evening from Majnu Ka Tila bus stand in AC Volvo Semi Sleeper bus.
Day 1: Arrive at Manali – Explore Old Manali, Cafes, Mall Road & Temples
- The travelers will be picked up at Manali Bus Stand/ Airport and will be transferred to the assigned hotel or home-stay as per the availability.
- After check in to the hotel, freshen up & have breakfast with the view of mountains in the background.
- Today is a relax day to acclimatize and you can go for local sightseeing of Manali, visit Hidimba Temple, Jogni Waterfall, Vashisht Temple & Mall Road..
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Tour briefing will be provided by the Team Captain about safety measures, riding tips and gear checkups.
- Travelers will get a chance to interact with fellow riders during the Dinner time.
Day 2:- Manali to Kaza
- The summer expedition to Spiti valley begins by hitting the roads from Manali.
- We will be passing through the popular tourist destination and heaven for adventure lover, Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass.
- From Rohtang Pass we descend down into Lahaul Valley.
- Taking a right turn at gramphoo we drive into the desolated and gorgeous barren land as we approach Chhatru and Batal.
- From Batal we ascent up to majestic Kunzum Pass, from top of kunzum pass we get a complete view of Chandra Bhaga series and its hanging glaciers.
- We descend down to Losar village, first in Spiti valley.
- After a hot cup of Chai at lossar we continue straight to Kaza where we spend a night in local homestay.
Day 3:- Kaza to Langza, Komic, Hikkim, Key, Kibber, Chicham & Gite
- Second day start with a hot tea and delicious breakfast before we start our drive to some of the highest inhabited area of world.
- We start from Kaza taking the zigzag road going for Langza, located at an altitude of 4400 meter with a population of not more than 150 people. Langza is known for its Buddha statue and prehistoric evidences of Tethys Sea.
- There is a 1000 years old temple in village. From Langa we head to Komic, the highest motorable village of Asia, which literally translates to “the eye of snow cock”.
- This farm village remains disconnected from outer world for most of the year. The region is very frequented by local wild animals like Tibetan wolf, Blue Sheep, Red Fox, Hare, Snow cock, Himalayan Griffin and rock pigeon.
- once we are done with Komic, it is time to move down to Hikkim village, which is home to the highest post office of the world.
- After sending some postcards to home and loved once from the highest post office we descend down to Ki monastery. Getting to Ki monastery first we pass through the Ki village for the ultimate angle to capture the iconic Ki monastery.
- With stories of more than a millennia Ki monastery, at 13,668 feet, was founded by Atisha in 11th century. Perched on top of a hill the iconic Ki monastery is a perfect place for peace seekers, engulf with monks for a word of wisdom.
- From Ki we move upwards to Kibber, a picturesque village located at 4205 meters above sea level, was once highest motorable and permanently inhabited village of world, is base of several high altitude treks.
- From Kibber we move to Chicham crossing over the highest suspension bridge.
- The entire region of Kibber and Chicham with beautiful landscapes and snow laden mountains, is a haven for nature lover and shutterbugs alike.
- From Here we move upward to the secluded village of Gitte for the aerial views of Kaza and Ki monastery.
- In evening we head back to Kaza and spend the night in a comfortable Homestay.
Day 4:- Kaza to Pin Valley to Dhankar to Lalung
- The third day of trip will start with a beautiful and adventurous drive towards Pin valley, which is declared as a national park because of the rare flora and fauna which can only be found in this region.
- A national park with an abundance of wild animals and birds along with the rarest plants of world.
- First we pay a visit to Kungri monasteryand then we head to the gorgeous hamlet of Mudh, which is last motorable village of Pin valley and is base for several high altitude treks and mountaineering expeditions.
- Once we have had enough of enchanting beauty of Pin valley we head to the ancient capital of Spiti valley, Dhankar monastery. Perched high on a cliff above confluence of the Spiti and Pin river, Dhankar was once home to royals of Spiti, also known as Nono, who ruled the cold barren desert land of Spiti.
- Dhankar in Tibetan literally translates to “ Fort on Cliff”. From Dhankar we make our way towards Lalung village, Lalung translates to “land of Gods”.
- Lalung is locatedat the base of Tangmar mountain, which is said to change color according to will of diety.
- Lalung village is also home to one of the oldest monastery of Spiti, known as Sarkhang and golden temple.
- From Lalung we make our way back to Kaza for a comfortable night at Kaza.
Day 5:- Kaza to ChandarTal Lake via Kunzum La
- On fourth day of trip we commence our way back to Spiti-Manali road over the majestic Kunzum La, where we make a last stop at another gem of Spiti, crescent moon shaped, Chandartaal lake.
- The mystically beautiful lake is located at 14,100 feets above sea level.
- The striking backdrop for the lake is formed by gorgeous Chandra Bhabha mountain range.
- After witnessing once in a life sunset at Chandartaal Lake, we head to campsite which is 3 kilometers from lake, where a hot dinner under a gazillion stars waits for us.
Day 6:- Chandartal Lake to Manali
- On the last day of the trip we make our way to Manali via Batal, Chhatru crossing over the famous Rohtang Pass.
- We will be reaching Manali early in evening, you can check out the markets of Manali before boarding the overnight bus to Delhi or Chandigarh.
Available Batches :-
July Batches :–
1st – batch – 03 July – 09 July
2nd– batch – 10 July -16 July
3rd – batch – 17 July – 23 July
4th – batch – 24 July – 30 July
Aug Batches :–
1st – batch – 07 Aug- 13 Aug
2nd – batch – 14 Aug -20 Aug
3rd – batch – 21 Aug – 27 Aug
4th – batch – 28Aug – 03 sep
september Batches :–
1st – 04 september – 10 september
2nd – 11 september – 17 september
3rd – 18 september – 24 september
4th – 25 september – 1 oct
Package Types : – (Price Per Person)
- 50 % refund if notified via phone, Mail 5 days prior to the Date of Travel.
- No refund if the cancellation is requested is less than 5 days of day of travel.
- No show, no refund.
- Booking cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the trip due to unforeseen circumstances, in case of such cancellation your amount will be refunded back.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s togedr wallet.
COVID 19 additional measures
- Members travelling should practice social distancing.
- If the trek/trip gets cancelled due to any pandemic or government’s order, there would be no refund instead the plan will get postponed.
- Everyone travelling should have the ‘Arogya Setu App’ installed on their phones.