About Spiti Valley Circuit Trip :-
The Trans Himalayan regions of Leh, Kargil, Lahaul and Spiti are landscapes which are one of their kinds and cannot be found anywhere else in the country.
It comprises a high altitude cold desert, high altitude snow-capped peaks and bare stretches of peaks of various colours shaped by the various forces of nature.
This Trans Himalayan regions are quite remote with extreme climatic conditions, high altitude mountain ranges and impenetrable mountain passes.
Despite this, the people of the region have adapted themselves to the conditions and happily live here.
This region also has a number of Buddhist Monasteries (locally called gompas) because Buddhism is practiced majorly by the people of this region which can visit.
These monasteries have absolute serene surroundings and are situated in really pretty locations.
The starting route of this journey will be from Shimla. The route of the journey goes like-
Shimla – Kufri – Narkanda – Rampur – Sangla – Chitkul – Kalpa – Nako – Tabo – Pin Valley – Langza – Kaza – Chandratal Lake – Manali
Day 01:- Shimla to Narkanda via Kufri (63 kms, 6 hrs of drive)
- The road trip to Spiti Valley starts from the capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla.
- The first-day destination is Narkanda which is about 120 kms from Shimla and will take us around 3-4 hrs to reach.We will also explore kufri on the way
- Narkanda is a small but beautiful town and is known for its apple orchards.
- While crossing the mountains, you will encounter several points with scenic views.
- After reaching Narkanda, explore the place.
- We leave for Hatu Peak hike post lunch after resting for a while at the property.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel SnowFlake at Narkanda.
Day 02:- Narkanda to Sangla valley via Rampur (160 kms, 5-6 hrs of drive)
- On the second day of the tour, we will be travelling from Narkanda to Sangla.
- Sangla valley is 160 km long valley covered with snow peaks all around, pine trees and greenery covering the lower part of mountains and Baspa flowing beneath.
- We will reach Sangla by evening.
- Rest if you wish to and prepare for the journey ahead.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel Apple Pie at Sangla.
Day 03:- Sangla – Chitkul – Kalpa (40 kms, 2 hrs of drive)
- On the third day of the tour, we will be travelling to Sangla, Chitkul & kalpa.
- Chitkul is 22 km from Narkanda and is a small beautiful village that lies near the border of India and Tibet. Chitkul is the last inhabited village in this region.
- The total travelling distance between Chitkul & Kalpa is about 180 km but will take around 6 hrs.
- Kalpa, a small but beautiful town situated in the Sutlej river valley of the Kinnaur district.
- While crossing the mountains, you will find several points with scenic views. It is also the starting point of Kinnar Kailash trek.
- After reaching the place rest for a while and we will explore the location in the evening.
- The narrow streets leading to Mata Mandir is a good hike in the evening hours.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel TAB Exotic at Kalpa.
Day 04:- Kalpa to Tabo via Nako (150 kms, 4.5 hrs of drive)
- Today we will be traveling to Tabo from Kalpa via Nako.
- Tabo is the second most important village in the Spiti Valley.
- Traveling distance is about 149 kms but considering the road conditions it will easily take us 6-7 hrs to reach, including multiple stops and sightseeing at Nako.
- In the evening we will reach Tabo.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel Namse at Tabo.
Day 05:- Tabo to Pin Valley (65 kms, 2.5 hrs of drive)
- After breakfast at the stay, we start our today’s journey to Pin Valley. The total travelling distance is about 45 kms.
- Aftre visiting the monastery we will continue driving to Pin Valley.
- Very soon we will reach to Attargo village and the bridge which we will have to cross in order to get to Pin Valley.
- Explore Pin Valley.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Tara Guest House at Pin Valley.
Day 06:- Pin Valley to Kaza via Dhankar (50 kms, 2-3 hrs of drive)
- Today, you will be moving from Pin Valley to Kaza via Dhankar.
- We will start our journey to Kaza which will take 2 -3 hrs and traveling distance of about 50 km.
- We will reach the most talked about Dhankar village in the spiti valley and visit the old and the new monasteries.
- You can also trek to Dhankar lake.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Kaza Camps at Kaza.
Day 07:- Kaza to Chandratal Lake (110 kms, 7 hrs of drive)
- Today we cover the remaining major locations in Spiti Valley.
- Start our day after breakfast and towards Komik which is 25 kms from Kaza.
- Our first stop will be at Langza, famous for the big Buddha Statue, which is en route Komik and 18 kms from Kaza.
- Spend some time at Komik, the highest inhabited village in the world.
- Get clicking with the locals and spend some time at the monastery.
- Later start your journey to Hikkim, the hight post office in the world, which is about 5 km from Komik. Send postcards to your near and dear ones.
- Visit the beautiful Key Monastery, which at one time was a fort.
- Explore the amazing culture of the people living over here.
- Move further to Kibber which is at a height of 4200 mts and is the highest inhabited village in the region.
- We will reach to Chandratal lake in the evening.
- Enjoy the views, get yourself clicked with the lake and spend some leisure time.
- Bonfire, dinner & overnight stay in Tenzin Camps at Chandratal Lake.
Day 08:- Chandratal Lake to Manali (140 kms, 7-8 hrs of drive)
- Today is the last day of our trip and our last day in Spiti Valley.
- We start from Chandratal lake after breakfast.
- We will be crossing the Bada Darra and Chota Darra before reaching Rohtang Pass.
- Spend some time at the pass. ( We will be leaving from the campsite by 5 am, as with time the water level in both the Darras increase. So it is safe to start early and probably spend some time after crossing them).
- Reach Manali by late afternoon. Explore the hill station if time allows.
- Dinner and overinght stay in Rishi Palace Hotel at Manali.
Day 09:- Checkout from Manali
- Get freshen up & have breakfast.
- Post breakfast we will say final goodbye to each other and proceed to our destination with memories of lifetime.
Available Batches :–
June Batches :–
1st – 05June – 16 June
2nd – batch – 20June – 28 June
3rd– batch – 27June -5 Jul
July Batches :–
1st – batch – 04 July – 12 July
2nd– batch – 11 July -19 July
3rd – batch – 18 July – 26 July
4th – batch – 25 July – 02 aug
Aug Batches :–
1st – batch – 01 Aug- 09 Aug
2nd – batch – 08 Aug -16 Aug
3rd – batch – 15 Aug – 23 Aug
4th – batch – 22Aug – 30 Aug
Package Types (Price Per Person) :-
RE Classic (With Pillion)
- All the necessary charges and permit fees while exploring certain places in and around Spiti Valley Road Trip.
- Transportation with Petrol, Driver charges, Toll and Parking fees are included.
- Meals From Day 1 dinner to Day 9 breakfast (except lunches).
- The first aid basic kit is available for the riders along with the portable oxygen.
- Backup vehicle & mechanics are available at an extra cost.
- Personal Expenses and also the personal porters to carry your luggage.
- Insurance of any kind for this trip. We do not hold the charge if the belongings of the travellers are damaged.
- Anything that is not part of the inclusions list.
Cancellation Policy :-
- 50 % refund if notified via phone, Mail 5 days prior to the Date of Travel.
- No refund if the cancellation is requested is less than 5 days of day of travel.
- No show, no refund.
- Booking cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the trip due to unforeseen circumstances, in case of such cancellation your amount will be refunded back.
Refund Policy :-
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s togedr wallet.
COVID 19 additional measures :-
- Members travelling should practice social distancing.
- If the trek/trip gets cancelled due to any pandemic or government’s order, there would be no refund instead the plan will get postponed.
- Everyone travelling should have the ‘Arogya Setu App’ installed on their phones.