4 Nights 5 Days
Triund is an easy trek in Himachal Pradesh that offers you an escape into the majestic Himalayas. Situated a few kilometres from Dharamshala at an altitude of 2828 m, it is a place perfect for trekking with amazing trails offering scenic views of the entire Kangra Valley. A trek to Triund is short and simple. It can be done from either McLeodganj or Dharamkot, which is 2 km ahead of McLeodganj. The first half of the trek is a gradually inclined walk with the last 2 km from Snowline Cafe which involves a vertical climb all the way till Triund. The evening sky from Triund is a sight in itself and is a good excuse for camping here at night.
The trek starts from Galu Temple in Dharamkot and one needs to trek for about 7-8km to reach Triund. It is absolutely worth it because of the refreshing walks amongst the Rhododendron and Oak forest. There is another trek route that goes via Bhagsu Fall and Shiva Cafe which is considered to be more challenging. Triund is also the base camp and acclimatisation point for the trek to Inderhara point in Dhauladar range.
DURATION – 4N/5D DEPARTURE – EVERY FRIDAY EVENING
TO TUESDAY MORNING
START CITY – DELHI END CITY – DELHI
TRANSPORTATION TYPE – PKN MODIFIED LUXURY 12
SEATER TEMPO TRAVELLER GROUP SIZE: 12-24 MEMBERS
GROUP TYPE – MIX GROUP (COUPLES, SOLO, FAMILY,
TRIP ROUTE – DELHI-KULLU-MCLEODGANJ-TRIUND-DELHI
Your Complete Transportation form Delhi to Delhi in an AC Traveller
Delhi – MCLEODGANJ – TRIUND- Delhi
Luxury PKN Modified Tempo Traveller
Accommodation in Hotel Or Hostel as per the Availability
Breakfast & Dinner
Hill Top Camping at Triund
2 Water Bottle
Mountaineering Certified Guide, Services of Experienced Trek Leader
All taxes (Toll) and etc
24*7 onboard assistance.
No Hidden charges.
|SHARING BASIS||ORIGINAL PRICE|
|Quad Sharing (4)||₹6590|
|Triple sharing (3)||₹6990|
|Double Sharing (2)||₹7490|
Booking is first come first serve basis. Camps Option is Subject to Availability. Book your Slots in Advance.
75% refund if notified via phone conversation 10 or more days prior to the event date.
50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 7 days prior to the event date.
No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
No show No Refund.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only
● All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non−refundable Advance.
● All payments to be made in advance. We will not allow anyone to board the vehicle till the payments are clear. Cash transfer will not be entertained.
● No pickup & drop will be made on the route
● We do not allow drinking during the travel mode in the bus. Anyone found drunk at the time of boarding will be refused entry and no amount will be refunded. We also reserves
the right to discontinue your trip at any point on the grounds of misconduct. Such persons are strictly prohibited.
● AC will be switched off on the hill and during the waiting time. This is for travellers safety as the route can be dangerous and the vehicle may not be able to pull off load with
● We is authorized to use the images of the trip & the participants for the internal & promotional purpose.
● We reserve the rights for the cancel of particular person not following the instructions of our guide during any activity.
● Although we try to give our best in every situation but we can’t help it if any inconvenience caused by weather, rain, trafic jam, road condition or any other factor
which is not in our hands. If in that situation, anyone misbehaves with our coordinators, driver or any team member, we reserve the right to discontinue our services immediately
without any refund.
● Departure time is given and is fixed. You have to report by that time. It’s on you to update your status to trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for
refund etc and it will not be our responsibility. We will try to call you twice before departure. Any phone not getting connected will not be our responsibility.
● Management shall not take responsibility of any missing items during trip, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
● All our packages are „group packages‟ and same servicesƒitems are applicable for each person in the group.
● Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and nonrefundable under any circumstances.
Departure in AC Traveller (Pushback) from Delhi to Mcleodganj in the evening 6:00 pm. And overnight journey in the traveler AC bus.
Reach mcleodganj in the morning. Check in to the hostel/hotel. Rest for a while after rest leave for bhagsunag. A short trek to bhagsunag and temple is a must-do in mcleodganj. Afterwards head to Shiva café enjoy some delicious meal along with the beautiful landscape of the great dhauldhar ranges. Evening return to hostel/hotel. Play some games and do chitchats. Dinner and overnight stay
Wake up early and have your breakfast and get ready for the adventures trek of triund with amazing view of dhauldhar ranges. Reach Triund after 5-6 hours of trek. Don’t miss the sunset view. And at night camping under the million stars. Do some gossips. Dinner and overnight stay.
Wake up with a beautiful sunrise and have your breakfast and start your down trek and explore local markets of mcleodganj and later at evening will drive back to delhi.
Reach Delhi by morning. Good-by to the lovely memories of the trip.