About Manali Tosh Kheerganga Kasol Trip :
- How are you beating the heat these summers? Well, whatever you are doing if you are not planning a holiday to the hills, you are apparently not doing it correctly. Hill stations are the sole natural savior for us. Especially, the people living in the cities need to get off this city chaos by visiting the hills.
- The best part of the hill stations is that obviously, it is great to visit during the summers but also during the winters. The beauty of the hill stations is incomparable throughout the year. All the hill stations are beautiful but the queen of the hill stations has to be Manali which happens to be one of the prettiest hill stations in the country.
- Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked on its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of the travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so more beautiful in all aspects.
- The local markets, the old school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
- Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
- The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city-dwelling bodies and minds need to be. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must-visit.
- Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow-capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
- In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and going on the treks that could make your summers more amazing.
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings
- Day 03: Sissu – Atal tunnel – Solang Valley
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting – Kasol
- Day 05: Trekking to Kheerganga and Camping
- Day 06 : Kheerganga – Manikaran – Kasol – Delhi
- Day 07: Delhi
Available Group Departures:
- June: 4, 11, 18, 26
- September: 3, 9, 10, 17, 24
- October: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
- November: 5, 12, 19, 26
- December: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
For customized dates & packages, 9595863874
- Group of 10: 10999 /- each
- Group of 6: 12499 /- each
- Group of 4: 12999 /- each
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 14499 /- each
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Zip-lining: 800/-
- Skiing: 600/-
- Tube Slide: 500/-
- Rafting: 600/-
- Paragliding: 2500/-
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,500/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 5,700/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reach Delhi at 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings
- You will be reaching Manali in the morning
- Check in to the Hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, relax for a while.
- Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Atal tunnel – Solang Valley
- You will be reaching Manali at 10:00 AM and then checking in to the Hotel.
- Freshen up and have brunch
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley, one can do ATV rides, Skiing, Paragliding, Zipline, Anjani Mahadev temple trek.
- Start your ride to Sissu lake and cross the Atal Tunnel, spend half n hour, and return to Manali (Atal Tunnel Might be closed on some dates)
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time today
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Kullu Rafting – Kasol
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & travel to Kasol
- Kasol market and cafe hopping
- Dinner, Bonfire at a riverside campsite.
Day 05: Trekking to Kheerganga and Camping
- Start the day at Kasol with an early morning breakfast and a beautiful view of the sunrise at the Parvati valley.
- Post having your breakfast with the view, the go-ahead to Barshaini, the starting point of the trek.
- Start the trek which is going to be 14 km long along the Parvati valley. While trekking here, you would cross some gorgeous waterfalls and you would also come across some breathtaking views of the valley and the hills.
- Reach Kheerganga after a beautiful trek and relax in the Hot Water Spring.
- Overnight stay and dinner at the campsite.
Day 06: Kheerganga – Manikaran – Kasol
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- After breakfast, start your descent to Barshaini
- Take Cab from Barshaini to Kasol via Manikaran Gurudwara
- Lunch at Gurudwara
- After lunch proceed to Kasol
- Collect your luggage from the campsite.
- Overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 07: Delhi – Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
- Take a cab, auto to New Delhi Station, or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 08: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
Delhi – Delhi
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Kasol to Delhi by AC Volvo.
- All travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on quad sharing in Manali, Kasol, Kheerganga.
- 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Food while traveling by train from Mumbai/ Pune
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
- Google Pay –
Trekfit Adventures – 9112000530
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 9595863874 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
Trekfit adventures Policies:
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.