Range and the Zanskar range. Ladakh is mystical in all the spheres it covers, from nature, geography, sceneries to the modest cultures that it fosters. Right from gompas to the sensational momos, the superabundance of attractions to visit makes this city make it heaven on earth.
In this exciting tour, explore the land of high passes like never before. Visit Pangong lake; the world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its color from shades of blue to green to red. Get awestruck by the wide variety of colors and the musical Shyok river flowing midst the Nubra valley. Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you pass through the world’s highest motorable pass, Khardung la.
So pack your bags and join Trekfit on this exciting tour to Ladakh and fall in love with Ladakh as you get to see the perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling, and cultural experiences.
- Fixed Group Departures
- 15TH APRIL-20TH APRIL
- 29TH APRIL-4TH MAY
- 13TH MAY-18TH MAY
- 27TH MAY-1ST JUNE
- 10TH JUNE-15TH JUNE
- 24TH JUNE-29TH JUNE
- 8TH JULY-13TH JULY
- 22ND JULY-27TH JULY
CUSTOMIZED DEPARTURES CAN BE PLANNED AS PER YOUR GROUP SIZE AND FLEXIBLE DATES
What is included in the tour
- 5 nights accommodation on triple/twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- 3 nights in Leh, 1 in Nubra and 1 in Pangong
- Meals-5 breakfast and 5 dinner
- Entire travel from Leh to Leh by tempo traveller/SUV/Sedan Bike (for biking option)
- Experienced and friendly trip leader
- 24*7 onboard assistance
- Reliable and experienced local drivers to drive in the difficult terrains
- Bike rent for 4 days (for biking option) and Riding gears (Helmets, Elbow guard, Knee Guard)
- Fuel for the bike (Leh to Leh) and Mechanical backup.
- Oxygen cylinder and medical kit to handle extreme situations.
- Driver allowances, toll taxes, parking, state taxes.
- All Inner Line permits
What is NOT included in the tour
- Activities such as Camel ride, Atv rides, river rafting.
- Sightseeing entry fees.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any extra meals ordered apart from the inclusion meals.
- Anything that is not mentioned above in the inclusions is excluded.
- Any expenses caused due to conditions beyond our control such as road
- blockage,road accidents, landslides (to be borne by the customer on the spot)
- Any medical expenses
- After landing in Leh, get transfer to the hotel.
- Upon reaching your hotel, complete the check-in formalities and freshen up.
- Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate.
- Rest of the day is free for leisure. You can visit the local Leh Market to buy some Tibetan handicrafts or go cafe hopping to try the delicious Ladakhi cuisine.Dinner and overnight at Leh.
- After having a healthy breakfast in the morning, get ready for the full day excursion of Leh.
- Visit The Hall Of Fame – Museum Constructed By The Indian Army, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled Deep In The Himalayas, Which Was Built By The Lamas Of Leh In 1517 To Commemorate The Visit Of Guru Nanak Dev and Magnetic Hill, a small stretch of the road that defies the law of gravity.We will be also stopping at Indus Sangam Viewpoint to watch the confluence of Zanskar and Indus Rivers and Shanti stupa.Back to the hotel by evening. Dinner and overnight stay at Leh.
- After having a healthy breakfast in the morning, we will be heading towards
- Nubra Valley.Take a stopover at the cafe on Khardung-La Pass, the world’s highest all-season motorable road and get mesmerized by the beauty of this place.
- Upon reaching Nubra Valley, check into your camps and rest for a while.Later you can enjoy the exquisite double-humped Bactrian Camel Ride (at your own expense), exclusively found in this region.
- In the evening, sit around the bonfire under the sky full of stars as you enjoy your dinner at the campsite. Overnight stay at Nubra.
- After having a delicious breakfast in the morning, get ready for the most awaited day as we will be visiting Pangong Tso.
- Pangong Tso is one of the most beautiful and scenic high altitude saline water lakes,various bollywood movies have been shot here- 3 idiots, Jab tak hai jaan.
- Enroute we will be visiting Diskit Monestary, oldest and the largest monastery of Ladakh which also houses a large Buddha statue.
- Upon reaching Pangong, check into the campsite near the Lake and freshen up.Spend the rest of the day exploring the surroundings of the Pangong Lake with the view of the Shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
- Later enjoy camping with a bonfire under the sky full of stars. Overnight in Pangong
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view and have a delicious breakfast.
- Today we will be driving back to Leh and visit beautifully structured Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace enroute.
- We will be crossing Chang-la Pass, which is one of the highest mountain passes in the world.
- Upon reaching Leh, rest for some time followed by dinner at the hotel.Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
- Wake up to a Lazy morning in Leh and post breakfast complete the check out
- formalities at the hotel.
- Later, you will be transferred to the airport for your onwards journey.
- End of the tour with beautiful memories for lifetime and a promise to come back.
Group dates doesn’t match your schedule?
No worries Bring Your Own group (BYOG) and join TrekPanda to explore the Land of High Passes
|TOTAL PEOPLE||VEHICLE TYPE||SHARING(DOUBLE SHARING BASIS)|
|2||XYLO/SUV||27499 + 5% GST|
|4||XYLO/SUV||20499 + 5% GST|
|5||XYLO/SUV||17499 + 5% GST|
|6||TEMPO TRAVELER||18999 + 5% GST|
|8||TEMPO TRAVELER||17499 +5% GST|
|10||TEMPO TRAVELER||16499 + 5% GST|
|12||TEMPO TRAVELER||14599 + 5% GST|
Things To Carry
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- Biking Apparel: Riding Jacket, Riding Shoes, Riding Gloves for Bikers, Riding Buff.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while trekking. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them when they are wet.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it’s important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & SunScreen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle 1 Lt.: Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photo chromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you’ll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver’s License.
- Travel Laundry Bag: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in the bag and keep them separate from your dry clothes.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
- Trekfit and its organizers strictly prohibit the utilization of any Narcotics and Banned substance during the tours and would not be responsible for any adversities due to the same.
- Weapons, Fireworks and toxic substances are not allowed on this tour. The managementwould not be responsible for any person who has been found guilty under the Indian Law.
- The organizers reserve the right to evict any camper anytime without any refund if his/her actions violates any rules.
- All guests must carry a valid Government Id proof. ( preferably Aadhar card)
- We will not entertain any refunds/adjustments in case of any natural factors arising during the trip which might result in change in the itinerary/transportation due to which any extra cost is beared. That cost has to be beared by the clients only.
- Any damage to our booked properties/transportation by any individual will be charged from him/her only. Any injury during any activity, we will not be responsible for any mis-happenings
- An undertaking will be shared prior the booking or before the departure date of the tour which is mandatory for everyone to fill and sign.
- LEH TO LEH (QUAD SHARING BASIS)- 18999/- + 5% GST
- LEH TO LEH(DUAL SHARING BASIS)= 21499/- + 5% GST
- RE HIMALAYAN SOLO RIDER- 30500 + 5% GST
- RE HIMALAYAN DUAL RIDER= 24500 + 5% GST
FLIGHT FARE FROM MUMBAI FOR MONTH OF APRIL ARE RUNNING AROUND 12000/- RETURN TRIP INCASE YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH FLIGHT BOOKINGS WE CAN HELP WITH THE SAME