Day 01: Delhi to Guptkashi via Devprayag
- We would depart from New Delhi to Guptkashi.
Day 02: Guptkashi
- Reach Haridwar in the Morning, Where you can rest for a while before starting your onward journey to Guptkashi
- On your way, there will be a halt at Rishikesh for your biometric test which will take around 4 hours.
- One can also witness the beauty of the yoga capital of Indi, Rishikesh while waiting for the test.
- The route will be covering the Byasi, Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag, and Agastmuni hill stations on the way.
- Have your lunch in the midway and you will reach the destination in the evening.
- Check-in at the hotel and enjoy the evening.
- Overnight stay at Guptkashi/Rudraprayag/Phata depending on the availability. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03: Kedarnath Trek : Guptkashi – Gaurikund – Kedarnath
- Drive 30 km || Trek14 km || Alt 3384 m
- The morning after breakfast, today we will go to Kedarnath. To reach Kedarnath you will have two options. One if by trekking and the other is by Air via Helicopter (at your own cost).
- The journey towards Gaurikhand begins at Sonprayag after having a succulent breakfast early in the morning. Springs of warm water await us at Gaurikhand.
- Start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost).
- The moderate level trek starts from Gaurikhand and continues till Kedarnath for about 16kms.
- Trekkers must take care of their physical fitness prior to embarking on the trek to Kedarnath as the trekkers with cardiovascular problems and respiratory issues are circumvented and avoided for the trek. The high altitude can generate several health issues that can be life-threatening. To enjoy a safe and sound trek, trekkers must attain a fitness certificate from the medical officers. After trekking for around 16kms, we reach Kedarnath in the evening approximately at 3 PM.
- Evening aarti offered to Lord Shiva satiates the environment with faith, dedication, and spirituality. Overnight stay at Kedarnath. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 04: Kedarnath – Sonprayag/Sitapur – Guptkashi
- We can bid prayers to the Kedarnath at the time of sunrise. Standing in the queue to offer the devotion to Lord Shiva for a few hours is worth the wait.
- As soon as we step out of Kedarnath temple, we must return to Sonprayag and head towards Guptkashi.
- Stay in Guptkashi for the night.
Day 05: Guptkashi – Delhi
- The morning after breakfast, today we will return to Delhi.
- Drive 200 km to Delhi
- On the way visit Dev Prayag.
Day 06: Reach Delhi early morning, Mumbai
- Reach Delhi early morning.
- Mumbai/Pune/Surat participants can take their flight in the 2nd Half
Day 07: Reach Mumbai
- Reach Mumbai
- We hope that we all have revitalized and invigorated our bodies, minds, and souls.
- Entire travel as per the package you choose.
- Hotel stays at Sonprayag and near Kedarnath temple.
- Total 6 meals included- 3 meals for dinner and 3 meals for Breakfast (from Guptkashi to Guptkashi)
- First aid medical kit.
- Documents and certifications
- Skilled and competent guides and fitted & trained
- Tempo and cab availability
- Dhara Devi Temple, Devprayag, Ganga Aarti.
- Driver night charges, parking, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- No medical expenses and insurance facilities
- No private porters or ponies are incorporated in the package.
- Food and beverages apart from the meals are excluded.
- No chopper ride
- Any costing involved due to any natural calamity which is out of our control
Things to carry :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to
- have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 pairs of cotton (for trekking) + 1 pair of woolen pair
- (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof
- jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in
- the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)Hand gloves:
- (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent
- snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen – SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories – spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also
- rent wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to
- compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastics
- bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory. All these things need to go into one
- backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry as less as possible.
Health & Safety:
- Before starting the trek, calculate your BMI (Ideal BMI should be between 18.5 and 24.9)
- Health and Safety checks mentioned below should be made before getting prepared for the trek
- A balanced mind and body is the first thing that should be given importance before taking off because this is what will bring out the best of you in every condition.
- Your body should be fit enough to cover the entire trek with the backpacks on your back along with your body weight. That is why proper stamina and strength are needed. Also because trekking is done in uneven multi terrains and not on smooth paths. So in order to gain leg strength, perform simple squats.
- Flexibility is very important when it comes to trekking. Good flexibility will be an advantage while walking on trails, climbing and river crossing, etc. Attain flexibility by simply stretching or doing yoga.
- As the Himalayan treks are basically ascending and descending the slopes, you will need a proper transmission of Oxygen from the lungs and heart to the body muscles. For this, trekkers should have good cardiovascular endurance that can be gained by doing cardio exercises like running, swimming, cycling, etc.
Payment Details :
UPI ID : trekfitadventures@okaxis
Net banking :
You can pay by Paytm/Gpay/Phone pay app on- 9112000530.
Bank Account details :-
Canara bank current ac no.2829201000323
Ifsc : CNRB0002829
MSFC, Senapati bapat road
Please send a screenshot on 9112000530 after booking.
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 9595863874 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- 25% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 10 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund “Trek Amount” only.
Trekfit Adventures Policies :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- A detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Darshan : 9595863874 | Onkar: 7887412374| Altamash :9112000530