The major highlights you are going to witness with us:
Kedarnath temple is the segment of the Char dhams and Panch Kedar in Uttarakhand and is also regarded as one of the most honored and treasured 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Kedarnath temple is venerated as the most sanctified shrine for the pilgrims. It is situated at the bank of the Mandakini river and is perched at an altitude of 3584 meters above sea level. Not forgetting to elucidate, but Kedarnath temple is also an integrant of the 275 most formidable and mighty temples of Lord Shiva across the world. Previously known as “Kedar Khand”, the temple fosters deep and profound learning of spirituality in the tourists and travelers seeking inner peace and contentment. The famed temple is well-liked amongst adventure chasers and strivers of exploration.
Chopta, Located at an altitude of 2,680 meters above sea level, Chopta is the peerless and unparalleled beauty secreted in the outskirts of Uttarakhand offering cryptic and exquisite views of the ranges of Himalaya such as Trishul, Nanda Devi, and Chaukhamba. This small hamlet illuminates our journey with the abundance of deodar and pine trees and by setting sights on sporadic varieties of flowers and animals. Also recognized as “Mini Switzerland of India”, Chopta is no less than a painting ornamented and adorned by nature itself.
Tungnath Also entitled “the Lord of the Mountains”, it is the highest temple of Lord Shiva. Bejeweled at Chandranath parvat, Tungnath is also ornamented as the highest temple in the series of Panch Kedar temples of Uttarakhand.Seizing the third place in the striking sequences of the Panch Kedars, it is the Tritiya Kedar perched at a height of 3,680 meters. Sage Vyas Rashi opined Pandavas to satisfy and persuade Lord Shiva in order to wash the sins away as they were holding the guilt of slaughtering their own cousins i.e Kauravas. To convince Lord Shiva, Pandavas built the temple.
Rishikesh is identified as the adventure capital of India and is also celebrated as the Yoga capital of India. Enriched with the wealth of yoga and adventure sports such as River Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Rishikesh greets travelers, tourists, and trekkers throughout the year.The campsite will be settled in the idyllic and heavenly location of Shiv Puri on the banks of the Holy Ganga.
Gaurikund –The place where Lord Shiva admitted his love for Goddess Parvati, also where Lord Ganesha acquired his popular “elephant-head” figure.
Chandrashila – Moon Rock.
Rudraprayag –The phenomenal ‘Sangam’ of the two holy rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini.
Haridwar –The place known as gateway to the Gods & one of the seven most holy places in india (Sapta Puri)-
Brief Itinerary :
- Day 00: Mumbai to Delhi
- Day 01: Delhi to Guptkashi
- Day 02 : Guptkashi
- Day 03: Kedarnath Trek : Guptkashi – Gaurikund – Kedarnath
- Day 04: Kedarnath – Sonprayag/Sitapur – Chopta
- Day 05: Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashila – Rishikesh
- Day 06: Rishikesh Adventure and late night bus to Delhi
- Day 07: Reach Delhi early morning, Catch a flight/train for Mumbai/Pune/Surat
- Day 08: Reach Mumbai
Available Group Departures from Mumbai/Pune/Surat :
- May : 4th,12th,19th,26th
- June : 2nd,9th,16th,23rd
Available Group Departures from Delhi:
- May : 5th,13th,20th,27th
- June : 3rd,10th,17th,24th
- Delhi – Delhi :13,999/-
Also available from Mumbai,Pune & Surat.
- Book a trip for 5 to 10 people and get 500/- OFF
- Book a trip for 10 or more people and get 1000/- OFF
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Advance Helicopter Bookings Cost: ₹ 2480/- One Way & ₹ 4940/- Both Way
- Tatkal Helicopter Bookings Cost: ₹ 3000/- to ₹ 4500/- One Way (Rare chances to get at Tatkal)
- One way Horse/Poter: 1200/- per person
- Triple Sharing: 1500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 2000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,200/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 3,700/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Guptkashi
We would depart from New Delhi to Guptkashi
Day 02: Guptkashi
- Reach Haridwar in the Morning, Where you can rest for a while before starting your onward journey to Guptkashi
- On your way, there will be a halt at Rishikesh for your biometric test which will take around 4 hours.
- One can also witness the beauty of the yoga capital of Indi, Rishikesh while waiting for the test.
- The route will be covering the Byasi, Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag, and Agastmuni hill stations on the way.
- Have your lunch in the midway and you will reach the destination in the evening.
- Check-in at the hotel and enjoy the evening.
- Overnight stay at Guptkashi/Rudraprayag/Phata depending on the availability.
Day 03 : Kedarnath Trek : Guptkashi – Gaurikund – Kedarnath
- The journey towards Gaurikhand begins at Sonprayag after having a succulent breakfast early in the morning. Springs of warm water await us at Gaurikhand.
- Start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost).
- The moderate level trek starts from Gaurikhand and continues till Kedarnath for about 16kms.
- Trekkers must take care of their physical fitness prior to embarking on the trek to Kedarnath as the trekkers with cardiovascular problems and respiratory issues are circumvented and avoided for the trek. The high altitude can generate several health issues that can be life-threatening. To enjoy a safe and sound trek, trekkers must attain a fitness certificate from the medical officers. After trekking for around 16kms, we reach Kedarnath in the evening approximately at 3 PM.
- Evening aarti offered to Lord Shiva satiates the environment with faith, dedication, and spirituality. The stay is arranged at a hotel nearby.
Day 4: Kedarnath – Sonprayag/Sitapur – Chopta
- We can bid prayers to the Kedarnath at the time of sunrise. Standing in the queue to offer the devotion to Lord Shiva for a few hours is worth the wait.
- As soon as we step out of Kedarnath temple, we must return to Sonprayag and head towards Chopta.
- Stargazing is one of the appealing attractions of the stay in camps at Chopta.
Day 05: Chopta – Tungnath – Rishikesh
- The trek commences early in the morning and is aimed at the country’s highest situated temple of Lord Shiva.
- After an affluent and stress-free trek to Tungnath, we will come back by afternoon and drive back to Rishikesh and reach there by 11 pm.
- Dinner is served at the poolside camp with extraordinary Ganga views followed by breakfast the very next day.
Day 6: Rishikesh Adventure and late-night bus to Delhi
- We head out for 10 – 12km River Rafting,
- Self explore Rishikesh
- In the Evening leave for Delhi.
Day 07: Reach Delhi early morning, Mumbai
- Reach Delhi early morning.
- Mumbai/Pune/Surat participants can take their flight in the 2nd Half
Day 08: Reach Mumbai
- Reach Mumbai
- We hope that we all have revitalized and invigorated our bodies, minds, and souls.
- Entire travel as per the package you choose.
- Camping tent at Rishikesh and Chopta –
- Hotel stays at Sonprayag and near Kedarnath temple.
- Total 8 meals included- 4 meals for dinner and 4 meals for Breakfast (from Guptkashi to Rishikesh)
- First aid medical kit.
- Documents and certifications
- Skilled and competent guides and fitted & trained
- Tempo and cab availability
- 10 km River Rafting
- Driver night charges, parking, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- No medical expenses and insurance facilities
- No private porters or ponies are incorporated in the package.
- Food and beverages apart from the meals are excluded.
- No chopper ride
- Any costing involved due to any natural calamity which is out of our control
Things to carry :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 liters)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 pairs of cotton (for trekking) + 1 woolen pair (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking around
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower (optional)
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)
- Hand gloves: (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen – SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories – spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also rent a wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory. All these things need to go into one backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry as less as possible.
Health & Safety
- Before starting the trek, calculate your BMI (Ideal BMI should be between 18.5 and 24.9)
- Health and Safety checks mentioned below should be made before getting prepared for the trek
- A balanced mind and body is the first thing that should be given importance before taking off because this is what will bring out the best of you in every condition.
- Your body should be fit enough to cover the entire trek with the backpacks on your back along with your body weight. That is why proper stamina and strength are needed. Also because trekking is done in uneven multi terrains and not on smooth paths. So in order to gain leg strength, perform simple squats.
- Flexibility is very important when it comes to trekking. Good flexibility will be an advantage while walking on trails, climbing and river crossing, etc. Attain flexibility by simply stretching or doing yoga.
- As the Himalayan treks are basically ascending and descending the slopes, you will need a proper transmission of Oxygen from the lungs and heart to the body muscles. For this, trekkers should have good cardiovascular endurance that can be gained by doing cardio exercises like running, swimming, cycling, etc.
Payment Structure :
- 50 % payment to be paid for confirmation of booking.
- Total payment to be paid before check in at the property.
Contact Details :
Call or Whatsapp :- 9112000530
Mail on : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay by Paytm/Gpay/Phone pay app on- 9112000530.
Bank Account details :-
Canara bank current ac no.2829201000323
Ifsc : CNRB0002829
MSFC, Senapati bapat road
Please send a screenshot on 9112000530 after booking.