5 Nights 6 Days
Dehradun to Dehradun at only Rs. 8,999/-
Pune to Pune at Rs. 14,999/-
(2.5k extra for Rafting, Cliff jump, Stay, Gopro video at Rishikesh)
Uttarakhand is a land of God’s so every place has its own mythological story Kedarkantha is also one of them. It is also known by the name of Bal Kedar, according to a local legend Lord Shiva used to meditate at this place but inhabitants disturbed his peace so he went to the present Kedarnath site. It is also believed that the droplets that fell from Lord Shiva’s hairs is the origin of Juda Ka Talab (Juda means Hair bun).
The best time to visit Kedarkantha is from December to April as the meadows wears a thick white blanket of snow. One can enjoy the snow slides that can be done in some specific slopes under the guidance of trek leader. Kedarkantha temperature in winters may vary from (-5°C to 10°C).
07th Jan to 04th Jan
14th Jan to 21st Jan
21st Jan to 28th Jan
28th Jan to 04th Feb
06th Feb to 11th Feb
13th Feb to 18th Feb
20th Feb to 25th Feb
27th Feb to 04th Mar
We have organised more than 1000+ treks in Sahyadris as well as mountain treks in past 4 years.
We have a dedicated team of leaders and volunteers who will first give priority towards your safety.
The fun during the bus journey, introduction of all members and the networking of all members that takes place is what we are known for.
You will definitely have an amazing, memorable experience of trek with Trekfit Adventures. You can check our google reviews too.
Once you book the trek with us you are a part of trekfit family and be rest assured for long term relationship for all travel journeys.
1. 2 track pants
3. winter clothes
6. Woolen Cap
7.Trek shoes (you can also Rent at Sankri :- Rs500 for entire trek)
8. Jackets (for entire trek :- Rs 500)
8. trekking pole (Rent :- Rs100)
9.head torch(Rent :-Rs100)
10. 5-6 pair of socks
11. Water bottle
12. Dry fruits and energy bars
13.Make sure to wear at least 5 layers of clothing
Crampons and Gaiters we will give you
Trekfit – +91 8624891656 for more details
You can pay by Paytm/Gpay/Phone pay app on- 9112000530.You can book online from our website .
Bank Account details:-
Please send a screenshot on 8624891656 after booking.
With full exitment and josh we will start our Journey to Kedarkanha from Pune this day. Start our journey by boarding train at 04:30am from Pune central Railway station. Full day train Journey.
Reach Delhi station at morning and wait to Board another train to Dehradhun at 11:30 am. Reach Dehradhun at evening around 7pm Check-in at hotel & overnight stay at hotel.
Dehradun – Sankri (187 km | 7-8 hours | Altitude 6,455 feet)
• The journey starts from Dehradun early morning at 6:00 am and it
takes about 7-8 hours to reach Sankri.
• Sankri is a small village located in the Uttarkashi
district in Uttarakhand. The drive is really beautiful Tons
river add more charm to it.
• Enjoy your evening by exploring Sankri, from where you get a
beautiful view of Swargarohini peak.
• Sankri is base camp for Har Ki Dun and Bali Pass trek.
• Overnight stay in a guest house at Sankri.
Sankri - Juda ka Talab (4 km | 4-5 hours | Altitude 9100 feet)
• Wake up early morning freshen up and have a healthy breakfast
• Start your trek from Sankri and reach Juda ka Talab. The
campsite is located near the Juda ka Talab.
• Enjoy your trek as you can see the majestic Swargarohini,
Bandarpoonch and Kalanag peak.
• Enjoy the beautiful evening while you drink your tea looking
at those beautiful Himalayan peaks.
• If you like Astrophotography you will love the night sky.
• Overnight stay in the camps
Juda ka Talab to Kedarkantha Base Camp (4 km | 3 hours | Altitude 11,250 feet)
• Wake up early morning freshen up and have a healthy
breakfast and tea.
• From the Juda ka Talab, the trekking starts towards
Kedarkantha Base Camp.
• Kedarkantha base camp is one of the most beautiful
• The trekkers will cross the dense forest of pine and
oak trees (in winters it’s all covered in snow) and make the
views more scenic.
• Overnight stay in the camps.
Kedarkantha Base Camp to the Kedarkantha Peak and then back to Juda ka Talab (9 km | 6 hours | 12,500 feet)
• Finally, the summit day comes wake up super early freshen up
and have a healthy breakfast and tea.
• The trek starts early to view the beautiful sunrise at
the peak. The summit offers a tempting 360° view of the
entire region, you can see the Kinner Kailash range, Gangotri
and Yamunotri ranges, Har ki Dun and Rupin range.
• After spending a good amount of time at the summit,
Trek down towards the Juda ka Talab.
• Overnight stay in the camps at Juda Ka Talab.
Juda ka Talab to Sankri
• Wake up early morning, freshen up and have breakfast
• Trek down to Sankri with all the beautiful memories of
• Overnight stay at a homestay in Sankri
Sankri to Dehradun
• Have breakfast and start your journey back to Dehradun
• We will reach Dehradun by late evening.
Around 10:00 Pm Start our Journey to Delhi from Dehradhun Via Bus or Train
Early Morning reach Delhi and wait for train to arrive. Board the train to Pune, full day train travel.
By Evening reach Pune station with lots of unforgettable memories & proceed home.