4 nights 5 Days
Kasol is a village in Himachal Pradesh, Northern India. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar to Manikaran. Kasol is approximately 500 kilometres from Delhi and is the most visited destination in Himachal Pradesh. It is the best−loved place among the youth for its mesmerising beauty and lively locals. Kheerganga is a 5-6 hrs. trek which starts from Barsaini (16Kms from Kasol). During the trek, you will discover beautiful waterfall, lush green forest & adventurous trail. Once you reach there, you will find 360 degree view from the top & hot water spring to relieve tiredness Kasol. Kheer Ganga (3050 meters) lies at the extreme end of Parvati valley and the last inhibited village while trekking to pin valley via Pin-Parvati pass. Kheerganga’s panoramic skies and vast greenery are a much-needed delight to the trekker’s eyes and especially the tired legs. It is a holy place with a hot water spring, a small temple of Lord Shiva and a bathing tank. It makes a rare combination for any trekker to bath in hot spring water when everything is covered by snow.
DURATION – 4N/5D
DEPARTURE – EVERY FRIDAY EVENING TO TUESDAY MORNING
START CITY – DELHI
END CITY – DELHI
TRANSPORTATION TYPE – PKN MODIFIED LUXURY 12 SEATER
GROUP SIZE: 12-24 MEMBERS
GROUP TYPE – MIX GROUP (COUPLES, SOLO, FAMILY, FRIENDS)
TRIP ROUTE – DELHI-KASOL-KHEERGANGA-KASOL–DELHI
Delhi – Kasol – Kheerganga – Delhi
Luxury PKN Modified Tempo Traveller
Riverside Camp Stay at kasol
1 Night Stay at Kheerganga Camps
2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner
Bonfire Night & Music
Awe – inspiring cafe
|SHARING BASIS||ORIGINAL PRICE|
|Quad Sharing (4)||₹5990|
|Triple sharing (3)||₹6490|
|Double Sharing (2)||₹6990|
Booking is first come first serve basis. Camps Option is Subject to Availability. Book your Slots in Advance.
75% refund if notified via phone conversation 10 or more days prior to the event date.
50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 7 days prior to the event date.
No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
No show No Refund.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only
● All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non−refundable Advance.
● All payments to be made in advance. We will not allow anyone to board the vehicle till the payments are clear. Cash transfer will not be entertained.
● No pickup & drop will be made on the route
● We do not allow drinking during the travel mode in the bus. Anyone found drunk at the time of boarding will be refused entry and no amount will be refunded. We also reserves
the right to discontinue your trip at any point on the grounds of misconduct. Such persons are strictly prohibited.
● AC will be switched off on the hill and during the waiting time. This is for travellers safety as the route can be dangerous and the vehicle may not be able to pull off load with
● We is authorized to use the images of the trip & the participants for the internal & promotional purpose.
● We reserve the rights for the cancel of particular person not following the instructions of our guide during any activity.
● Although we try to give our best in every situation but we can’t help it if any inconvenience caused by weather, rain, trafic jam, road condition or any other factor
which is not in our hands. If in that situation, anyone misbehaves with our coordinators, driver or any team member, we reserve the right to discontinue our services immediately
without any refund.
● Departure time is given and is fixed. You have to report by that time. It’s on you to update your status to trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for
refund etc and it will not be our responsibility. We will try to call you twice before departure. Any phone not getting connected will not be our responsibility.
● Management shall not take responsibility of any missing items during trip, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
● All our packages are „group packages‟ and same servicesƒitems are applicable for each person in the group.
● Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and nonrefundable under any circumstances.
• Departure from Delhi.
• Stoppage at Murthal Or Any Other Place for dinner (Self Sponsored)
• We will reach Kasol the next day.
• Check−in at Kasol Riverside Camps as per selected package
• Freshen up or rest time.
• After that, we will go to local kasol market, hang out in some cool cafes and bakery.
• In the evening, get back to the campsite.
• Enjoy your evening at riverside café with Music.
• Bonfire Session under starry night.
• After that, enjoy buffet dinner in the camp and there will be overnight staying at the
After breakfast we will proceed to Bershaini to start our Kheerganga Trek
in the evening we will reach Kheerganga & enjoy 360 degree view of
valley You can also take bath in Hot water spring.
• There is separate bathing section for males & females.
• Enjoy Dinner & Bonfire at Kheerganga.
Wake up early in the morning, have tea & breakfast.
• Time to check out from the campsite and start trek to reach Barsaini.
• Visit to Gurudwara Sahib Manikaran (If time allows)
• As soon as all members of the group reach Barsaini, we will head towards
Reach Delhi by morning. Good-by to the lovely memories of