4 Nights 5 Days
Tirthan Valley in Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh is perched at an altitude of 1600 metres above sea level. Deriving its name from Tirthan River flowing through it, Tirthan Valley lies around 3 km from the entrance of Great Himalayan National Park. This place is abundant in adventurous activities and a paradise for nature lovers.
The magnificent Himalayas with snow-covered tops looking over the Tirthan River, this valley is best known for its trout fishing, trekking, and adventure activities and beautiful guesthouses set in nature. Trithan River Valley is an unexplored paradise that is surrounded by thick forest and provides a stunning backdrop for those who love camping. The small town serves as the gateway to the himalayan national park and is rich in flora and fauna. At 10800 meters lies the beautiful Jibhi Jalori Pass that can be reached either by road or by Trekking. You can visit the beautiful serolsar lake that resides in a beautiful backdrop or rich green hills and Tall Trees.
DURATION – 4N/5D
DEPARTURE – EVERY FRIDAY EVENING TO TUESDAY MORNING
START CITY – DELHI
END CITY – DELHI
TRANSPORTATION TYPE – PKN MODIFIED LUXURY 12 SEATER TEMPO
GROUP SIZE: 12-24 MEMBERS
GROUP TYPE – MIX GROUP (COUPLES, SOLO, FAMILY, FRIENDS)
TRIP ROUTE – DELHI-KULLU-TRITHAN-JIBHI-JALORI-DELHI
Delhi – JIBHI – TRITHAN VALLEY Valley- Delhi
Luxury PKN Modified Tempo Traveller
Accommodation in Home Stay Or Hostel in JIBHI
Camping Night at Jalori Pass
Breakfast & Dinner
Enjoy the stunning 360° view of the Great Himalayas and the Kullu Valley.
Trek to Raghupur fort, Highest altitude fort of India
Dj night & bonfire
2 Water Bottle
First aid and emergency assistances
All taxes (Toll) and etc.
|SHARING BASIS||ORIGINAL PRICE|
|Triple sharing (3)||₹6990|
|Double Sharing (2)||₹7490|
Booking is first come first serve basis. Camps Option is Subject to Availability. Book your Slots in Advance.
75% refund if notified via phone conversation 10 or more days prior to the event date.
50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 7 days prior to the event date.
No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
No show No Refund.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
If Trek get cancelled, we will refund “Trek Amount” only
● All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non−refundable Advance.
● All payments to be made in advance. We will not allow anyone to board the vehicle till the payments are clear. Cash transfer will not be entertained.
● No pickup & drop will be made on the route
● We do not allow drinking during the travel mode in the bus. Anyone found drunk at the time of boarding will be refused entry and no amount will be refunded. We also reserves
the right to discontinue your trip at any point on the grounds of misconduct. Such persons are strictly prohibited.
● AC will be switched off on the hill and during the waiting time. This is for travellers safety as the route can be dangerous and the vehicle may not be able to pull off load with
● We is authorized to use the images of the trip & the participants for the internal & promotional purpose.
● We reserve the rights for the cancel of particular person not following the instructions of our guide during any activity.
● Although we try to give our best in every situation but we can’t help it if any inconvenience caused by weather, rain, trafic jam, road condition or any other factor
which is not in our hands. If in that situation, anyone misbehaves with our coordinators, driver or any team member, we reserve the right to discontinue our services immediately
without any refund.
● Departure time is given and is fixed. You have to report by that time. It’s on you to update your status to trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for
refund etc and it will not be our responsibility. We will try to call you twice before departure. Any phone not getting connected will not be our responsibility.
● Management shall not take responsibility of any missing items during trip, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
● All our packages are „group packages‟ and same servicesƒitems are applicable for each person in the group.
● Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and nonrefundable under any circumstances.
Departure in AC Traveller (Pushback) from Delhi to Jibhi in the evening 6:00 pm. And overnight journey in the traveler AC bus.
Arrive at the homestay in the morning. Check-in and freshen-up. Some time is offered for relaxing and acclimatization. A couple of
hours are offered here at leisure by the river side. Sightseeing waterfall There after, you will be taken for a 2 km climb
to the waterfall. Later, come back to the homestay. Dinner and night stay are offered at the homestay
After a delicious breakfast.
You will be taken for a drive to the Jalori Pass Here you can enjoy the stunning 360° view of the Great Himalayas And the Kullu Valley. You can also opt for trek to Serolsar Lake– in case you don‟t want to explore 360° view. Later come back to Jalori pass camp and enjoy bonfire with soothing music.
Dinner and overnight stay.
Wake up, and feel the breathtaking view of morning. Have breakfast and check out camps. And today we will do trek to Raghupur fort . Highest altitude fort of India. Enjoy the view and relax. Click sone pictures and start down trek and late at evening
around 4 pm drive back to Delhi with lots of breathtaking views adeventure long lasting memories.
Reach Delhi by morning. Good-by to the lovely memories of the trip.