3 days 2 nights
Date -19 Nov. to 23rd Nov. 2020
Departure :- On 19th November, Thursday night at 8:00 PM
Arrival :- On 23rd November, Monday morning by 7:00 PM
About Hampi :
Hampi of God’s & Kings
Land of boulders, stone architecture and ancient temples that was built way back in 1500 AD. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi was one of the richest and largest cities in the world during its prime time in the ancient days.
Situated on the banks of River Tungabhadra, Hampi is a remarkable tourist destination where travelers all around the globe come to sink and absorb the laid back culture. Solitude lovers and photography enthusiasts would love to stroll around more than 20 ancient heritages and hill tops where sunset never looks the same. Beautifully preserved and maintained by Archeological Excavation of India, world’s largest open air museum.
Things to Carry:
-ID Card (Must)
-2 ltr. water bottle
-Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder and some ready to eat food
– Haversack or Backpack
– Please carry medicines if you need any.
– Avoid wearing precious Jewellery during event as we won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
-We will leave from Bank Of Maharashtra (of Senapati Bapat road, near JW Marriott hotel, opposite Sai capital) at 8 PM.
-Overnight Bus journey to Hampi via Solapur-Bijapur highway [NH50]
Reach Hampi, Check in hotel & freshen up.
1. Visit to Virupaksha temple complex and other small temples and monuments nearby.
2. Visit to the local archaeological museum for complete information about Hampi as a city and its history. [Till afternoon]
3. Move towards banks of Tungabhadra for Coracle Ride [coconut boat ride] and visit to the north side of Hampi i.e. the hippie island. [For lunch]
4. A walk through the hippie market on the north side after lunch.
5. Come back to the south side by crossing the Tungabhadra River and Enjoy Sunset from Hemkuta Hills. [Evening]
6. Conclude the day-1 with dinner.
1. Early wake-up call and freshen up and check-out. [Around 6am]
2. Short Trek to Matanga hills for Sunrise.
3. Explore the remaining ruins and other major temples such as the Vitthala temple, Inscribed Vishnu temple, Royal enclosure, queen’s enclosure, elephant stable, etc. throughout the day.
4. A walk through the hippie market on the south side [evening].
*We have completed our Hampi exploration. Stay at Hampi.
1. Early morning we will leave for Gokarna.
2. We will visit different beaches, spend time, enjoy coastal food on the beach.
3. Visit to the Temple of Lord Shiva in the evening. Stay at Gokarna.
-We will start journey return back to Pune.
-We’ll reach Pune by 5pm.