3 days 2 nights
Departure :- On Thursday night at 8:00 pm.
Arrival :- On Monday morning by 7:00 am.
Hampi of God’s & Kings
Land of boulders, stone architecture and ancient temples that was built way back in 1500 AD. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi was one of the richest and largest cities in the world during its prime time in the ancient days.
Situated on the banks of River Tungabhadra, Hampi is a remarkable tourist destination where travelers all around the globe come to sink and absorb the laid back culture. Solitude lovers and photography enthusiasts would love to stroll around more than 20 ancient heritages and hill tops where sunset never looks the same. Beautifully preserved and maintained by Archeological Excavation of India, world’s largest open air museum.
We will reach Pune by 7:00 am.
i.e on 6th March Women’s Day Special discount Rs.300 for womens if the booking is done before 25th February
Things to Carry:
-ID Card (Must)
-2 ltr water bottle
-Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder and some ready to eat food
– Haversack or Backpack
– Please carry medicines if you need any.
– Avoid wearing precious Jewellery during event as we won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
One needs to pay 3000 amount in advance to book your seats.
Note :- Full payment should be done one day before the trip starts.Less
We will leave from Pantaloons, SB Road, Near JW Marriott hotel, Opposite Sai Capital at 8 pm.
Overnight Bus journey to Hampi via Satara Highway
Reach Hampi, Check in the hotel & freshen up.
1. Visit to Virupaksha temple complex and other small temples and monuments nearby.
2. Visit to the local archaeological museum for complete information about Hampi as a city and its history. [Till afternoon]
3. Move towards banks of Tungabhadra for Coracle Ride [coconut boat ride] and visit to the north side of Hampi i.e. the hippie island. [For lunch]
4. A walk through the hippie market on the north side after lunch.
5. Come back to the south side by crossing the Tungabhadra River and Enjoy Sunset from Hemkuta Hills. [Evening]
6. Conclude the day-1 with dinner.
1. Early morning wake-up call and freshen up and start our sightseeing.
2. Short Trek to Matanga hills for Sunrise.
3. Explore the remaining ruins and other major temples such as the Vitthala temple, Inscribed Vishu
temple, Royal enclosure, queen’s enclosure, elephant stable, etc. throughout the day.
Early morning wake-up call, freshen up and check-out.
Then we will start our journey to Badami.
In Badami we will visit Badami Caves Temples - a complex of four Hindu cave temples and Banashankari Temple.
We will then visit the Patadkallu temple.
In evening we will start our return journey to Pune
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox