1. Is traveling solo a feasible plan?
- Solo trips are quite enjoyable. We are sure you will find your very own traveling family here.
2. If I’m the only Female on the Hampi trip, is it safe for me to travel?
- We generally have many females joining us on our trips so there are high chances that you are not the only female on the Hampi trip. We have well-trained staff ( Both local support and team joining from respective city) & girls safety is of prime importance to us. We assure you that you will be with safe and reliable people throughout the trip. In case you face any issues regarding female safety, get in touch with safety cell – 8669021690
3. What is the group size for this trip?
- We prefer to have a group of 5-15 people on our Trip as we intend to have more fun and give personal care.
5. Who will accompany us on the Trip?
- All events are led by professional and trained team captains, who assure that your trip runs smoothly as per mentioned plan or are in charge of any change of plan in case of any natural calamity or things/events not in human control.
7. What type of accommodation is provided on the Hampi Trip?
- We provide accommodation on a dual/triple sharing basis at our Hotel in Hampi. All rooms are well equipped with basic facilities like clean mattresses, cushions, blankets, and clean and sanitized washrooms. The property is selected to give you the raw experience of Hampi with a tint of luxury
8. How many trippers will be in a room on the Hampi Trip?
- Usual sharing would be dual occupancy with the same gender. We might have triple occupancy in case of an odd male-female ratio. We also have a “Couple Room Option” available with us, which you can select will booking.
9. Will we be provided Jain food on the Hampi Trip?
- Yes, for the breakfast included in our package we will provide Jain food. For other meals which are not included, we will make sure that we visit the cafes that provide Jain food. Please inform us of your food preferences in the notes section while making the bookings.
10. Can we drink alcohol or smoke during the Hampi Trip?
- Yes, you can drink alcohol only on the day of your stay in Hampi (only at night). Smokers can smoke but you have to make sure that you don’t make others uncomfortable.
- Click on the above question for the stay pictures link.
- Most Important your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Personal medicines (if any)An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Smoking and drinking publicaly is prohibited.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Team captains’ decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disasters, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Hospet to Hospet:4799/- & onwars
Pune to Pune: 7799/- & onwards (Sleeper bus)
Mumbai to Mumbai: 7799/- & onwards (Sleeper bus)
Diwali, Christmas, New year or any other long weekend, prices will be on higher side due to variations of volvo bus prices
Note: Prices may vary as per peak season and festivals.