” Hampi Backpacking Trip “
About Hampi :-
Land of boulders, stone architecture and ancient temples that was built way back in 1500 AD. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi was one of the richest and largest cities in the world during its prime time in the ancient days.
Situated on the banks of River Tungabhadra, Hampi is a remarkable tourist destination where travelers all around the globe come to sink and absorb the laid back culture. Solitude lovers and photography enthusiasts would love to stroll around more than 20 ancient heritages and hill tops where sunset never looks the same. Beautifully preserved and maintained by Archeological Excavation of India, world’s largest open air museum.
Things to carry
-ID Card (Must)
-2 ltr water bottle
-Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder and some ready to eat food
-Haversack or Backpack to put all this (No sling bags)
-Please carry medicines if you need any.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery during event as we won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
What makes this tour special
- Hampi Guided sightseeing(All historical places)
- Cliff Jumping
- Coracle ride
- Hippie Island
- Café Hopping
- Hampi Bazaar
- Sunrise and Sunset points
Day 01: Mumbai / Pune to Hospet
- Volvo starts from Mumbai
- Pick ups Between 03:30 PM – 06:30 starting from Mira Road – Borivali – Andheri – Sion – Chembur – Vashi
- Reach Pune by 8PM
- 09 PM: Leave from Pune by pushback Non-AC Bus
- This entire night will be traveling to Hospet because it is a long route. So you can relax on the Non AC Pushback bus because you are going to have a long trip!
- Let’s begin the trek!
- The adventure begins here. We will reach Hampi early in the morning, and then you can freshen up and have breakfast.
- After that, the actual trip begins. Starting from Anegundi village, we will explore a lot of places like Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani, Durga temple, and the Sanapur lake, where you can experience cliff jumping and also relax near the scenic beauty. We will also experience the thrilling Coracle ride.
- Lastly, we will go back to the campsite to enjoy the surrounding scenic view and the calm weather. Indulge yourself in stargazing and enjoy the bonfire amidst the beautiful nature, and fall in love with this place.
- New Year Celebration on our property for New Year, Christmas Batches
- Explore the heritage
- Day 3 will start early in the morning because we have to cover a lot today. This journey will take you to the unconditionally beautiful heritage of Hampi.
- Explore Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower.
- After exploring all the amazing places, we will head back to Mumbai/Pune by 6PM.
Day 4: Reach Pune/Mumbai
- 06:00 AM: Pune
- 08:00 – 09:00 Mumbai
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The bus timings may vary during departure and arrival in Hampi from Pune and Mumbai based on the traffic and road conditions
- Since this is a time bound trip we will try covering maximum of important ruins and temples in Hampi
- Kindly do not carry trolley bags or sling bags with you keep it simple with a single rucksack
- There will be no refund provided incase of any on time unavoidable emergency or calamity
- Bus tickets once done cannot be cancelled at any cost
- Drinking smoking in the bus and in the sacred temple areas is strictly prohibited
Batches Dates :-
Batch 1:16th Sept-19th Sept
Batch 2:23rd Sept-26th Sept
Batch 3:30th Sept-3rd Oct
Batch 4: 7th Oct- 10th Oct
Batch 5: 14th Oct- 17th Oct
Batch 6: 28th Oct – 31st Oct
Batch 7: 4th Nov- 7th Nov
Batch 8: 11th Nov- 14th Nov
Batch 9: 18th Nov- 21st Nov
Batch 10: 25th Nov- 28th Nov
Batch 11: 2nd Dec-5th Dec
Batch 12: 9th Dec-12 Dec
Batch 13: 16th- 19 Dec
Batch 14: 23rd Dec- 26th Dec
Batch 15: 30th Dec- 2nd Jan
- Pune to Pune: 7599 per person
- Bangalore to Bangalore: 7,899 per person
- Hospet to Hospet: 4,799 per person
- Transportation to and from Mumbai / Pune in Non-AC pushback bus
- Shared accommodation in Huts/Tents on triple sharing.
- All sightseeing in shared private vehicle
- Coracle Ride
- 2 Breakfast and 1 dinner
Payment Details :
- You can pay by Paytm/Gpay/Phone pay app on- 9112000530.
Bank Account details :-
Canara bank current ac no.2829201000323
Ifsc : CNRB0002829
MSFC, Senapati bapat road
Please send a screenshot on 9112000530 after booking.
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 9112000530 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
Trekfit Adventures Policy:
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Contact us on :- – 7887412351| – 911200530
1) Where is Hampi located?
Hampi is in Karnataka state of India
2) Can we visit Hampi in a day?
Usually, at least a 2 day trip is required to visit all the beautiful and heritage sites of Hampi.
3) What is Hampi known for?
Hampi is known for its architectural beauty and vibrant culture
4) What is the distance from Mumbai to Hampi?
The distance from Mumbai to Hampi is approximately 740 kms