Looking for a perfect weekend getaway? Try Hampi. With us, you can not only explore this largest open heritage site but also satisfy the trek fanatic in you. Go around all day exploring the Vijayanagar metropolis looking at the temples, forts, and buildings. And here comes the part where you can climb to the top and get your bird’s eye view of the beautifully crafted city resting on the banks of the serene Tungabhadra. You can also trek to Matangaparvat to enjoy the exquisite views.
Hospet to Hospet : 4,499/- & onwards
Pune to Pune : 7,499/- & onwards (Sleeper bus)
May : 5 , 12 , 19 , 26
June- 2 , 9 , 16 , 23 , 30
Monsoon Special Hampi
July : 7 , 14 , 21 , 28
Aug: 4 , 11 , 18 , 25
Sept: 1 , 8 , 15 , 22 , 29
Things to do while at Hampi !
- Living for sunsets is a must right? That’s why we would take you to Anjaneya Hills . A picture perfect moment for you to witness the sun setting between the boulders with the stone carved majestic Virupaksha at a distance and Tungabhadra flowing amidst the boulders surrounded with paddy fields
- We have been curious about the chariot on the 50 rupee note for ages right? Now is the time to satisfy it. You ain’t wrong we would be taking you to the exquisite Vitthala temple flaunting the Stone chariot carved out if granite blocks
- Hoarding sounds good? Hampi has its flea market open for you!
- After bagging everything you need you can head over to Pushakarini or the Krishna temple tank
- You should not miss the stunning views of Virupaksha from Hemakunta hills
- The monolithic Nandi is also a must
- 7:40 pm Wakkad
- 7:50 pm Hinjawadi
- 7:55 pm Chandani Chowk
- 8:45 pm Katraj
- RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The bus timings may vary during departure and arrival in Hampi from Pune, Mumbai based on the traffic and road condition
- It might happen that there are two different buses booked for different participants and the group unites in Hospet as one.
- Kindly note that since there are multiple operators on the route to Hospet whichever bus available in the allocated budget and availability will be booked however trekfit does not hold any control on the bus operator and incase of any queries kindly get in touch with the bus manager as number mentioned on the ticket.
- Incase you are very particular about the bus you can book your bus in advance for hospet from redbus and choose the hospet to hospet package.
- Since this is a time-bound trip we will try covering a maximum of important ruins and temples in Hampi
- Kindly do not carry trolley bags or sling bags with you keep it simple with a single rucksack
- There will be no refund provided in case of any on-time unavoidable emergency or calamity
- Bus tickets once done cannot be canceled at any cost
- Drinking or smoking on the bus and in the sacred temple areas is strictly prohibited
- Trekfit reserves the right to cancel the trip if the minimum batch size does not suffice.
- Trip Leaders will only accompany you if there are people more than the minimum batch size otherwise, the trip will be handled virtually