The excitement and thrill of a Goa tour are about realizing that there is so much to see in so little time.
Our main goal is to provide an extraordinary experience. In Goa, we introduce you to an out-of-the-ordinary experience for those who prefer not only the usual sun-kissed coastlines and long stretches of white sand, but also a variety of water sports such as kayaking in the blue lagoon, walking the length of the shoreline, and touring Dutch architecture and nightlife.
Goa is well-known for its handicrafts, which include brass, terracotta, shell, bamboo work, papier-mache, and carved furniture. A stroll through Goa’s traditional markets is a captivating experience. It offers a glimpse of Goa’s traditional culture.
A Goa tour would indeed be incomplete if one did not have Goan cuisine. Goa’s food culture includes everything from prawns to sausages, chicken to beef, and various vegetarian options.
- 17 Mar to 21 Mar
- 24 Mar to 28 Mar
- 31 Mar to 04 Apr
- 07 Apr to 11 Apr
- 14 Apr to 18 Apr
- 21 Apr to 25 Apr
- 28 Apr to 02 May
- Every Friday from Mumbai/ Pune/ Goa
What is included in the tour
- Travel in seater bus from Pune or Mumbai.
- 6 planned vegetarian meals (3 breakfast, 3 lunch) (In case you want to opt for non-veg food 200 per person can be redeemed for lunch)
- Private vehicle for sightseeing throughout.
- 5 watersports including Scuba diving, parasailing, jet skiing, bumper and banana rides.
- Private vehicle touring in South Goa
- The cost of kayaking in the blue lagoon
- Guided tour
- Accommodation in a triple/quad-sharing basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusion section
- Travel meals from Pune/Mumbai to Goa and return
- Other personal expenses, such as those for alcohol and/or soft beverages
- Entry fees to nightclubs if you intend to go!
- Any other costs not listed in the inclusion section
- If you choose to use Razorpay as your payment method, payment gateway fees of 2.3% – 3% will be charged.
- The gateway fee can be avoided by using the NEFT option.
- Evacuation charges in case of emergency situations.
- Wander the small state of Goa to marvel at its gorgeous landscapes.
- There are endless adventures to heighten your senses and push you past your boundaries.
- The long golden beaches are a favorite spot for relaxing and catching sunsets.
- The architecture and vibrant culture will surely leave you amazed by its beauty.
- To complete your vacation exploring this beautiful oasis, indulge in delicious local cuisine with a hint of Portuguese-influenced desserts.
- Water activities such as scuba diving, parasailing, bumper and banana rides, kayaking, and jet ski ride are just the icing on the cake!
People joining from Pune/Mumbai via tempo traveler:
- 7.30pm:Pickup from SB Road JW marriot hotel road
- 8.00 pm: Pickup from Xion Mall Hinjewadi towards Hampi
- Mumbai people will need to come pune and join via tempo traveler
Day 2: Arrival in Goa, check-in at the hotel, and sightseeing in North Goa
- After you arrive in Goa, we’ll drive to our lodgings in North Goa. Since we’ll be there early, we’ll eat breakfast there before checking in.
- After breakfast, we settle into the hotel and pick up our bikes. Then, we explore Sinequerium Beach and Aguada Fort.
- After a delectable lunch, we explore Chapora Fort and complete the day with a breathtaking sunset at Vagator Beach.
- We wander down Chapora Street in the evening to experience the historic old cafes and bars. Dinner will be served after you return to the hotel, or you can go clubbing.
Day 3: Kayaking and Old Goa Sightseeing
- Early in the morning, get ready as we travel to Old Goa to visit the Dutch-era churches.
- On the route, we stop at the Basilica on Bomb Jesus, Se Cathedral, and other sites. We also stop at the Shantadurga temple.
- After lunch, we travel to Cola Beach, a hidden gem in South Goa, for a blue lagoon for kayaking.
- From the Cola beach, you may swim in the sea and view the most breathtaking sunset.
- If time allows, we visit Palolem Beach before beginning the trip back to the hotel.
- Later, you can dine with an ocean view at Britto’s and explore the markets.
Day 4: Watersports| Return to your home
- Around seven in the morning, after checkout, we depart for Chiwla beach.
- Put your luggage on the bus because we’ll be dropped off at the bus pickup location.
- We finally get to the place to engage in the adventurous watersports after approximately 1.5 hours of driving.
- Later, after eating lunch, enjoy at the beach and depart fo your city.
Day 5: Arrival in Mumbai and Pune
- Arrive at Pune and Mumbai early in the morning.
- What is Goa famous for?
Goa is well-known for its immaculate beaches, churches, stunning views of the Arabian Sea, local cuisine, discos, clubs, carnival, water sports, inexpensive alcohol, dolphin sighting, and many other things. All of these factors work together to make the experiences included in Goa vacation packages unique.
- What kind of clothing should I wear?
Take comfortable, loose-fitting clothing, preferably made of cotton or linen, and consider packing a hat to protect yourself from the harsh noon sun. It’s important to cover your shoulders and legs when visiting temples in Goa.
- Can someone who can’t swim participate in water sports?
Yes, you can participate without any swimming ability.
- How many meals are provided?
As mentioned in the inclusion/exclusion section. The rest of the meals will be at your own expense.
- Can a solo female traveler attend this trip?
Without a doubt, you are welcome to join our journey. Our operators have experience handling various types of travelers and are qualified to manage your demands while taking all required safety precautions.
- Will the other gender be allowed to share my triple room if my group of three includes both men and women?
No, we are not able to accommodate you in this manner. To prevent future conflicts, we exclusively offer gender-specific rooms.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Summer/ beach clothing
- Any personal medications
- Positive mindset
- Shawls or winter wear for comfortable journey hours
- Single rucksack/ duffel bag (avoid carrying trolley bags)
- Day pack for daily necessities
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Drinking of alcohol is only permitted above the legal age
- Any harm to other participants due to drinking, smoking, etc. will lead to direct expulsion from the trip
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music is only allowed if the place permits.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Rooms will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick-up and drop will be at the same location (however you are free to get down on the route while the return journey.)
- Team captains’ decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any participant is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness during a trip/activity, Trekfit as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riots, political unrest, natural or another disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
- There will be no phone calls or WhatsApp messages accepted for cancellations. Regarding the cancellation, kindly respond to the email you received along with the payment receipt when making the reservation.
- Up to 45 days prior to the departure date, cancellations are free. (The deposit is non-refundable.)
- 44 to 30 days prior to the departure date. A cancellation fee of 10% of the entire trip cost plus the booking amount will be assessed.
- 29 to 20 days before the scheduled departure. A cancellation fee of 25% of the total trip cost plus the booking amount will be assessed.
- 19 to 10 days before the scheduled departure. A cancellation fee of 50% of the total trip cost plus the booking amount will be assessed.
- 10 to 6 days before the departure date. A cancellation fee of 75% of the total trip cost will be assessed.
- 6 days until the trip’s departure. The cancellation fee will be 100% of the trip’s total price.
- no-show. No refund.
- Note: There will be a 2.5% Payment Gateway and GST fees added to all reimbursements and refunds. Customers who have completed transactions using UPI will not be charged for the Payment Gateway.
- Please be aware that the booking fee for all packages and trips is non-refundable, however, if the cancellation is made three days before the departure date, a credit note may be granted (at the discretion of the organization)
- We devise the finest alternate plans, tours, or hikes in the event of official directives, severe weather, protests, landslides, or any other unanticipated events. Even when specific activities are canceled, the organization sometimes offers the best substitute; however, reimbursements are never given.
- Trekfit Adventures will issue a voucher for the whole price and, if feasible, will also offer an alternative if a trip or trek must be canceled at the last minute due to a natural disaster or unforeseen circumstances (such as rain, blizzard, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.). The coupon may be used for the same or a different trip/trek within 365 days of the departure date, up to the same cost.
- If a hike or vacation is interrupted by a disaster or other unavoidable circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.). There would be no reimbursement.
- The customer is responsible for covering any additional costs brought on by any natural disasters or unforeseen events (such as rain, snowfall, earthquakes, landslides, strikes, bandhs, etc.). The company won’t be held responsible.
- The cancellation policy varies depending on the location and the time of year.