If you want to get those beach vibes, traveling to Gokarna along with the rarely-visited Murudeshwar should be on your list!
A super relaxed weekend is what you’re gonna enjoy at Gokarna amidst palm trees. You can feast your eyes and your mind on the absolute scenic beauty.
Gokarna is a temple town as well as a tourist destination. People come from all over the world to Gokarna to experience its culture, beautiful beaches, and harmony. It is traditional and has strong spiritual beliefs; you can see people dressed in traditional attire all over the city for their morning worships. The push to Gokarna is scenic, with rocky mountains and the Western Ghats on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. Because it has so many clean beaches and clear water that is unpolluted, expect an extremely calming and serene vibe here.
Beach Trekking is a fun way to explore Gokarna’s beaches. You get to travel through the ideal mix of jungles, trails, beaches, bridges, and mud hills. It is common to walk from Paradise beach to Om beach through dense jungle.
Paradise beach is a private beach basically owned by some organization that offers various fun and adventurous activities like kayaking and swimming.
As you proceed towards Half Moon Beach, the trail progressively rises, and the views are breathtaking! It is known as Half Moon because of its crescent shape, which can only be captured using a drone! Away from the crowds, this beach is a great place to enjoy some fun activities as well as some delicious food available at nearby beach shacks.
Om Beach got its name because it is naturally shaped like the auspicious Om symbol. Extremely pleasant and tidy beach, although it is popular but not overcrowded. Water sports/adventures such as banana boating and kayaking are available. Om Beach has the best vibe for relaxing on the beach. Calmly listen to music in amazing cafes with good food and booze. It also has a small flea market nearby that draws all the shopaholics and vintage collectors.
Gokarna has a beautiful Shiva cave temple where as per legends, all your wishes come true!
A beach trip is not only about beaches but also about the beauty and nature that comes along with them. Magical and filterless sunsets whose colors ride through the roads of Gokarna are too good to be true. In Gokarna, Yana Caves will captivate and amaze you. These naturally made caves are a spectacular sight to behold and a popular Hindu pilgrimage site in India.
According to local legend, the Vibhuti waterfall formed when the ashes of Basmasur washed away. You can also show off your cliff-jumping skills! If we have time, we might additionally visit Apsarakonda Falls, which is assumed to be an ancient waterfall and literally means “pond of angels.”
This trip’s final day at Mirjan Fort is incredible. With its high ceilings and bastions, the fort is a well-known architectural marvel. It has four main entrances, as well as moats, secret passageways, and canals, and serves as a royal reminder of our vibrant history. History is powerful enough to give you goosebumps!
Boating on Honnavar lake is basically a backwater of sea covered with mangroves
We conclude our journey at the Murudeshwar temple, which is best known for housing a massive Shiva statue. The massive structure, known as the second-highest statue of Sri Anantadrishti, another name for Lord Shiva, can be seen from afar. The sight of sunlight falling on the statue is breathtaking, as the statue has been strategically placed so that it sparkles in the morning light.
Click on book now button to check batch dates
- 4th Nov- 8th Nov
- 11th Nov-15th Nov
- 18th Nov- 22nd Nov
- 25th Nov- 29th Nov
- 02nd Dec-06th Dec
- 09th Dec- 13th Dec
- 16th Dec- 20th Dec
- 23rd Dec- 27th Dec
- 30th Dec- 03 Jan 2023
- 6th Jan 2023- 10th Jan 2023
- 13th Jan 2023- 17th Jan 2023
- 20th Jan 2023- 24th Jan 2023
- 27th Jan 2023- 31st Jan 2023
- 3rd Feb 2023- 7th Feb 2023
- 10th Feb 2023- 14th Feb 2023
- 17th Feb 2023- 21st Feb 2023(Mahashivratri Special Tour)
- 24th Feb 2023- 28th Feb 2023
- 3rd March-7th March(Holi Week Special)
- 7th March-11th March(Holi Special)
- 10th March-14th March
- 17th March-21st March
- 24th March-28th March
- 31st March-4th April
- 6th April-10th April(Good Friday Long Weekend Special)
- 14th April-18th April
- 21st April-25th April
Every Friday departure available
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 12 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in managing groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip. However if you somehow end up being the only girl in the group, the majority of our staff are females so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
5. What will be the type of accommodation?
We are known to provide the best possible accommodation on our trips, the accommodation can be in hotels, which are located in the main market area. And the rooms will be allotted on a triple/quad-sharing basis gender-vise
6. What kind of food is served during the Trip?
We provide veg nutritious and healthy food on the trip. We always try to select the best/most famous restaurants for the food on our trips.
7. Is the mentioned number of days enough to explore the locations?
The itinerary is well-planned and curated to experience the destination to its fullest, covering the majority of sights both famous and offbeat.
8. Where will we be staying?
Click on the above question for stay pictues
- Your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- wear gold or other valuable jewelleries at your own risk
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 liter)
- Smoking and drinking publicly are strictly prohibited. If found, participants will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed. Participants should carry their waste with them
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Accommodations will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick-up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while the return journey.)
- Team captains’ decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any participant is likely to cause distress or harm to others, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness during a trip/activity, Trekfit as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the travelers. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riots, political unrest, natural or other disasters, nuclear incident, or terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.