Bir billing, Dharamshala, Triund Trek, Meclodgunj & Amritsar Trek & Camp
8 Nights 9 Days Trip
Starting from Mumbai, Surat, Baroda
About Bir Billing:-
Bir is a rural village located in the west of Joginder Nagar Valley in the state of Himachal Pradesh in northern India. It is also the location of the Bir Tibetan Colony, founded in the early 1960’s as a settlement for Tibetan refugees after the 1959 Tibetan uprising.
About Dharamshala :-
Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Thekchen Chöling Temple Complex is a spiritual center for Tibetan Buddhism, while the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives houses thousands of precious manuscripts.
About Triund Trek:-
Triund Trek is one of the most popular treks to go over a weekend from Delhi and Chandigarh. It is perhaps the easiest Himalayan trek to do on your own. With breathtaking views of the Kangra valley and the snow-covered Dhauladhar ranges, it is also very picturesque. Triund is the ideal destination for those seeking a hassle-free taste of trekking in the Himalayas. The trek can easily be done over a weekend. The trail to Triund is short but steep. The steep climb is well-compensated by refreshing walks amongst rhododendron and oak trees. There are also various songbirds in the forests along the trail which make it a birdwatcher’s delight.
11,500 Rs Per person – 4 Person Sharing Room & Tent
12,500 Rs Per person – 3 Person Sharing Room & Tent
14,000 Rs Per person – 2 Person Sharing Room & Tent
Fixed Departure Dates:-
Dec – 8th, 22nd
Jan – 5th, 19th
Feb – 2nd, 16th
Mar – 2nd, 16th
Note- Bir billing is famous for paragliding, it will cost 2,200 rs per person and have to book in advance.
Extra Paid Service:-
– 2,500 Rs Extra Amount for 3 tier AC train booking
– 2,200 Rs – 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
- Departure from Above mentioned city to Ludhiana by train - Overnight journey.
- Departure from Ludhiana Railway station to Bir billing at 10 pm. Overnight journey.
Arriving at Bir Campsite around 8 AM.
- Tent Allotment and Breakfast and relax at campsite.
- After lunch move to visit Bir local sightseeing.
- Evening Enjoy dinner and Campfire and music
Breakfast and move to Dharamshala.
- Check in at campsite and enjoy lunch.
- Move to visit dharamshala local sightseeing like monastery, stadium etc.
- Evening enjoy dinner, music and campfire.
Breakfast and get ready for truind trek.
- Height is 9,500 feet and will take 3 to 4 hrs from starting point.
- Enjoy the beautiful journey of Triund.
- Check in at tent and then enjoy the campfire and dinner at 9,500 feet.
Breakfast and trek down.
- Luch time check in at meclodgunj campsite and enjoy dinner.
- Move to visit local sightseeing of Meclodgunj like market, bagsu waterfall etc.
- Evening enjoy dinner, campfire and music.
Breakfast and Move to Amritsar.
- Noon Enjoy the local sightseeing of Amritsar like - Golden Temple and jalian wala bagh.
- Move to bagah boarder and enjoy the parade and then move from Amritsar to Chandigarh.
- Overnight journey.
- Early morning around 7 am arriving Chandigarh station and Catch a train to your city.
- Arriving your city and trip will end.