The excitement and thrill of a Goa tour are about realizing that there is so much to see in so little time.
Our main goal is to provide an extraordinary experience. In Goa, we introduce you to an out-of-the-ordinary experience for those who prefer not only the usual sun-kissed coastlines and long stretches of white sand, but also a variety of water sports such as kayaking in the blue lagoon, walking the length of the shoreline, and touring Dutch architecture and nightlife.
Goa is well-known for its handicrafts, which include brass, terracotta, shell, bamboo work, papier-mache, and carved furniture. A stroll through Goa’s traditional markets is a captivating experience. It offers a glimpse of Goa’s traditional culture.
A Goa tour would indeed be incomplete if one did not have Goan cuisine. Goa’s food culture includes everything from prawns to sausages, chicken to beef, and various vegetarian options.
03 Mar to 07 Mar
10 Mar to 14 Mar
17 Mar to 21 Mar
24 Mar to 28 Mar
31 Mar to 04 Apr
07 Apr to 11 Apr
14 Apr to 18 Apr
21 Apr to 25 Apr
28 Apr to 02 May
Every Friday from Mumbai/ Pune/ Goa
People joining from Pune/Mumbai via tempo traveler:
- 7.30pm:Pickup from BMCC College FC road
Day 2: Arrival in Goa, check-in at the hotel, and sightseeing in North Goa
- After you arrive in Goa, we’ll drive to our lodgings in North Goa. Since we’ll be there early, we’ll eat breakfast there before checking in.
- After breakfast, we settle into the hotel and pick up our bikes. Then, we explore Sinequerium Beach and Aguada Fort.
- After a delectable lunch, we explore Chapora Fort and complete the day with a breathtaking sunset at Vagator Beach.
- We wander down Chapora Street in the evening to experience the historic old cafes and bars. Dinner will be served after you return to the hotel, or you can go clubbing.
Day 3: Kayaking and Old Goa Sightseeing
- Early in the morning, get ready as we travel to Old Goa to visit the Dutch-era churches.
- On the route, we stop at the Basilica on Bomb Jesus, Se Cathedral, and other sites. We also stop at the Shantadurga temple.
- After lunch, we travel to Cola Beach, a hidden gem in South Goa, for a blue lagoon for kayaking.
- From the Cola beach, you may swim in the sea and view the most breathtaking sunset.
- If time allows, we visit Palolem Beach before beginning the trip back to the hotel.
- Later, you can dine with an ocean view at Britto’s and explore the markets.
Day 4: Watersports| Return to your home
- Around seven in the morning, after checkout, we depart for Chiwla beach.
- Put your luggage on the bus because we’ll be dropped off at the bus pickup location.
- We finally get to the place to engage in the adventurous watersports after approximately 1.5 hours of driving.
- Later, after eating lunch, enjoy at the beach and depart fo your city.
Day 5: Arrival in Mumbai and Pune
- Arrive at Pune and Mumbai early in the morning.
Things To Carry:-
- Extra pair of clothes
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Summer/ beach clothing
- Any personal medications
- Positive mindset
- Shawls or winter wear for comfortable journey hours
- Single rucksack/ duffel bag (avoid carrying trolley bags)
- Day pack for daily necessities