3 days, 2 nights.
22- Jan to 24-Jan 2021
12-Feb to 14-Feb 2021
About Hampi :
Hampi of God’s & Kings
Land of boulders, stone architecture and ancient temples that was built way back in 1500 AD. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi was one of the richest and largest cities in the world during its prime time in the ancient days.
Situated on the banks of River Tungabhadra, Hampi is a remarkable tourist destination where travelers all around the globe come to sink and absorb the laid back culture. Solitude lovers and photography enthusiasts would love to stroll around more than 20 ancient heritages and hill tops where sunset never looks the same. Beautifully preserved and maintained by Archeological Excavation of India, world’s largest open air museum.
Pune to Pune at only Rs.7999/- (Per Person)
What are the Major Attractions?
*Gokarna – A piece of Heaven for beach lovers!*
Which place strikes your mind when ask about beaches in India? Goa or possibly the clean shorelines of Kerala. But have you heard about Gokarna?
In the state of Karnataka, Gokarna is a holy place besides its beautiful beaches. Calm place with good atmosphere. Experience bathing in the ocean water, watch sunset on the horizon, enjoy parties in the shacks & appreciate the delicious food. Gokarna is a place to be at.
If you’re looking for Goa’s beaches minus chaos and crowd, look no further!
Things to carry
-ID Card (Must)
-2 ltr water bottle
-Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder and some ready to eat food
-Haversack or Backpack to put all this (No sling bags)
-Please carry medicines if you need any.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery during event as we won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
We will leave from Bank of Maharashtra, SB Road. Overnight Bus journey to hampi via highway by 9.00pm
Reach Hampi, Check in hotel & freshen up.
1. Visit to Virupaksha temple complex and other small temples and monuments nearby.
2. Visit to the local archaeological museum for complete information about Hampi as a city and its history. [Till afternoon]
3. Move towards banks of Tungabhadra for Coracle Ride [coconut boat ride (Subject to availability)] and visit to the north side of Hampi i.e. the hippie island. [For lunch]
4. A walk through the hippie market on the north side after lunch.
5. Come back to the south side by crossing the Tungabhadra River and Enjoy Sunset from Hemkuta Hills. [Evening]
6. Conclude the day-1 with dinner.
1. Early wake-up call and freshen up and check-out. [Around 6am]
2. Short Trek to Matanga hills for Sunrise.
3. Explore the remaining ruins and other major temples such as the Vitthala temple, Inscribed Vishu
temple, Royal enclosure, queen’s enclosure, elephant stable, etc. throughout the day
4. A walk through the hippie market on the south side [evening]
We have completed our Hampi exploration.
5. We will leave for Gokarna
Early morning we will reach Gokarna.
We will visit different beaches, spend time, enjoy coastal food on the beach. Visit to the Temple of Lord Shiva in the evening. We will leave for Pune at night.
We will reach pune by 8 am.