About Devkund Waterfalls :-
Devkund Waterfall is located in Bhira Patnus and since it went viral on social media, it has become extremely crowded and dangerous place. Several lives have been lost while amateurs try to visit this place on their own. It is the confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika River. It is about a three-hour trek from base village along the dam backwater and through forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. A major part of the trek goes through some semi-dried forests with the river running parallel and sometimes crisscrossing through the route. A guide is required to be taken during the trek as there is dense forest all around.
- Devkund Waterfalls Height : -550 ft.
- Area-Near Bhira Dam
- Devkund Waterfalls Trail: Waterfalls trail
- Devkund Waterfalls Difficulty: Easy
- Devkund Waterfalls Length: Approx. 5 km
- Devkund Waterfalls Trek Location: Patnus Village
- Devkund Waterfalls Best Time: June to January
- Devkund Waterfalls Distance from Pune : 110 km
- Devkund Waterfalls Distance from Mumbai : 170 km
Level-Medium (2.5 – 3 hrs. trekking one way)
Beginners can do this trek.
There are no difficult trails/rock patches. Its a simple trek and can be completed by everyone.
This is an offbeat trek and hence better to do with expert leaders of Trekfit.
(Batch 01) Every Saturday Departure From Pune.
(Batch 02) Every Sunday Departure from Pune/ Mumbai.
Itinerary from Pune
- Report at JW Marriot by 07:00 pm.
- Pickup from Pickups from Chandni Chowk and depo
- Start travelling to base village via private bus.
- Reach Base village and have night snaks (packed food)
- Reach Base village and start trekking
- Come back to the base village for camping
- Sleep on time
- Morning breakfast
- Depart for Pune
- (1-2 hrs. delay is possible on the speed of trekkers. traffic on the road)
- Pickup points:- Sb road, Kothrud Depo, Chandni Chowk
Itinerary from Mumbai
- MUMBAI – Saturday
- 12:30 AM: Report at Borivali national park
- 12:30 AM – 03:45AM: Pickups from Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Dadar, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD
- 07:00 AM: Reach Base Village
- 07:30 AM: Breakfast
- 08:00 AM: Start trek towards Devkund waterfall.
- 10:00 AM: Reach the waterfall and enjoy some time there.
- 01:00 PM: Start return trek towards base village.
- 03:00 PM: Reach base village and Lunch.
- 05:00 PM: Start return journey to Mumbai.
- 09:00 PM: Reach Mumbai.
- 12:30AM: Borivali National park
- 12:30 – 01:30 AM: Malad, Goregaon, Andheri
- 01:45 AM: Sion circle
- 02:30 AM : Nerul LP
- 03:00 AM: Vashi fly over
- 03:30 AM: Kharghar station
- 03:45AM: Kalamboli MD
- 10:00 PM at Borivali on Sunday
Why book with Trekfit Adventures?
We have organized more than 1000+ treks in Sahyadri’s in past 4 years.
We have a dedicated team of leaders and volunteers who will first give priority towards your safety.
The fun during the bus journey, introduction of all members and the networking of all members that takes place is what we are known for.
You will definitely have an amazing, memorable experience of trek with Trekfit Adventures. You can check our google reviews too.
Once you book the trek with us you are a part of Trekfit family and be rest assured for long term relationship for all travel journeys.
Private bus Travel(Non ac buses)
Breakfast and tea
Fun games during the bus journey
Local Guide charges
Expertise from our team.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry :-(Few things in the list are optional)
– Please wear full pants and full sleeves t-shirts to protect from tanning, thorns, insects in the jungle
– Snacks(Energy bars, Chikki, Biscuits, Sprouts, Chips, Dry fruits)
– Glucon D/Protein shakes/Gatorade/ORS
-Carry extra pair of clothes which we can change after completion of the trek.
– 2/3 litres water. Shortage of water is faced during treks so please carry enough water.(Mandatory)
– Any personal medicine and personal first aid(Mandatory)
-Good grip trekking shoes (Mandatory)
-One day backpack/rucksack of 30 litres (Mandatory)
-Suncap and Sunscreen
-Rains are expected so please carry a raincover /Jacket and cover your phones also in a plastic cover.
-Don’t bring any expensive and not required items during treks. Trekfit wont be responsible for any loss of phone/valuable item.
-Good torch with an extra battery if you have planned a night trek.
COVID Guidelines :-
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed from our side.
Trekfit – +91 7887412351 / +91 9112000530. Please WhatsApp us if we are not able to pick up your call.
Please send a screenshot of payment on WhatsApp +91 7887412351.
Social Media links:-
- Come in a group of 5 and avail discounts of Rs 50 per person.
- Come in a group of 9+ and avail discounts of Rs 100 per person.
- Refer about treks to your new friends who wants to come and availd 5% referral cashback which can be used in next treks.The only condition is you should not be in this trek while referring.
- Buy a subscription membership of Trekfit Adventures.
- Rs 5000 wallet amount-05% off on all treks till you use Rs 5000.
- Rs 7500 wallet amount-7.5% off on all treks till you use RS 7500.
- Rs 10,000 wallet amount-10 % of on all treks till you use Rs 10,000 and also get a tshirt of trekfit free.
You can pay by Paytm/Gpay/Phone pay app on- 9112000530. You can book online from our website .
Bank Account details:-
- Trekfit Adventures
- Canara bank current ac no.2829201000323
- Ifsc : CNRB0002829
- MSFC, Senapati Bapat road
Please send a screenshot on 7887412351 after booking.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- We created a WhatsApp group 12 hrs. before the event and all our members in the group. Further trek leaders contact details, bus details are provided in the WhatsApp group. You can add all your members in the group once we make you the admin of the group.
- Trekfit has the right to modify or change the schedule if required in case of emergency.
- Trekfit team holds the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no smoking and no litter policy. Members are requested to follow this strictly and pick up your own litter during treks. We care for the nature and forts of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj that we are visiting. We should maintain a strict discipline on forts.
- If Trek gets cancelled due to Police restrictions/any other unforeseen circumstances/natural calamity 40% of the amount will be refunded. Our trek leaders will try conducting some other nearby trek and make your weekend happy. We always try to make your weekend the best one and as per the plan but in this covid time we need to make some changes in the plan.
- If you cancel the trek by your own before 24 hrs. of the event ,25% will be cancellation charges. On the spot cancellation/12 hrs. before the trek will not be refunded.
- Once booking is done and if you cancel the trek the amount will not be refunded, but you can use the paid amount by attending any other event of Trekfit adventures in the next 6 months/pass on your credit to your friend.