Overnight Camping, Pawana Campsite
Bonfire, BBQ, Fun Games, Dance, Dinner
What is camping is exactly ?
Camping is usually a time when you go back to basics and enjoy simple pursuits such as gazing at stars, hiking and playing games together as a group.
What we Expect from you
– Shut your mobile phones off for a few hours, and blend in nature.
– Meet new people and make new friends. Enjoy this one night fully in nature, spend the best quality time with your friends.
– Let your inner child be out and forget the work for one event, make memories!
– Tickle your taste buds with a live BBQ grill session.
– Take a walk on the lake edge, or spend a peaceful time with yourself and friends witnessing beautiful sunrise by the bay. (Do Not Miss this at any Cost)
– Board / Card Games are memories we left back in our childhood, so why not revisit those golden days back.
– Team up to play games like Volleyball, Football, Cricket, Badminton, Hit the Ball, flying disk, Lagori and many more.
You can bring your own games too.
1. Go to Tikona fort early in the morning which is hardly 20 minutes away from our Campsite and it takes one hour to climb & one hour to descend. Additional guide costs will be charged for this.
2. Go for boating and kayaking at your own in Pawana lake. Our representative at campsite will direct you there.
Why book with Trekfit Adventures?
We are organizing Camping successfully from last 5 years in various areas nearby Pune.
We have a dedicated team of leaders and volunteers who will first give priority towards your safety.
You will definitely have an amazing, memorable experience of camping with Trekfit Adventures. You can check our google reviews too.
Once you book the any service with us you are a part of Trekfit family and be rest assured for long term relationship for all travel journeys.
- Hi Tea on Arrival
- Indore games at campsite
- Veg & Non Veg Barbeque (limited)
- Common Bonfire
- Music System ( Limited time)
- Live Guitar Music (Depends on Group Size)
- Veg & Non Veg Dinner (Unlimited)
- Tent Stay on Double / Triple sharing basis
- Breakfast & Tea in the morning
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry :-
- Carry your personal medicines.
- Carry thermals if you need as weather in the morning gets cold.
- Carry power bank with you.
COVID Guidelines :-
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed from our side.
Social Media links:-
- Come in a group of 5 and avail discounts of Rs 50 per person.
- Come in a group of 9+ and avail discounts of Rs 100 per person.
- Refer our services to your new friends who wants to come and avail 5% referral cashback which can be used in next treks. The only condition is you should not be in this service while referring.
- Buy a subscription membership of Trekfit Adventures.
- Rs 3000 wallet amount-5% off on all services till you use RS 3000
- Rs 5000 wallet amount-10% off on all services till you use Rs 5000
- Rs 7500 wallet amount-15% off on all services till you use RS 7500
- Rs 10,000 wallet amount-20 % of on all services till you use Rs 10,000 and also get a tshirt of trekfit free.
You can pay by Paytm/Gpay/Phone pay app on- 9595863874.You can book online from our website .
Bank Account details:-
- Trekfit Adventures
- Canara bank current ac no.2829201000323
- Ifsc : CNRB0002829
- MSFC, Senapati bapat road
Please send a screenshot on 9112000530 after booking.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- We created a WhatsApp group 12 hrs before the event and all our members in the group.Further trek leaders contact details,bus details are provided in the whatsapp group.You can add all your members in the group once we make you the admin of the group.
- Trekfit has the right to modify or change the schedule if required in case of emergency.
- Trekfit team holds the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no smoking and no litter policy.Members are requested to follow this strictly and pick up your own litter during treks.We care for the nature and forts of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj that we are visiting.We should maintain a strict discipline on forts.
- If Trek gets cancelled due to Police restrictions/any other unforeseen circumstances/natural calamity 40% of the amount will be refunded.Our trek leaders will try conducting some other nearby trek and make your weekend happy.We always try to make your weekend the best one and as per the plan but in this covid time we need to make some changes in the plan.
- If you cancel the trek by your own before 24 hrs of the event ,25% will be cancellation charges.On the spot cancellation/12 hrs before the trek will not be refunded.
- Once booking is done and if you cancel the trek the amount will not be refunded, but you can use the paid amount by attending any other event of trekfit adventures in the next 6 months/pass on your credit to your friend.