One Day Trek To Tikona And Tung Fort
Assemble:- 5.30 am at SB road
Departure: – 06.00 am (sharp) from SB Road, opp to JW Marriott Hotel
Date -18th April 2021, Sunday
Tung is in Mawal region which was truly ruled by Marathas. Though the trek is a little tiresome, still you can enjoy the amazing view of the dam and twin Fort Tikona. One can see the temple of ‘Devi Tungai’, a small lake and a beautiful cave on the fort.
Tikona is pyramid shape and fort hence popularly known as ‘Tikona’ or Triangle. It is also called as ‘Vitangagad’. It is similar to climb like his partner ‘Tung’. The fort has its ‘Bale killa’ the big doors, the temple of ‘Trimbakeshwar Mahadev’, a water tank and few caves of Satvahan era.
Departure at 6.00 am. Have breakfast on the way or at the base village of Tung Fort. Post breakfast start trek to the Tung Fort. Explore the fort, come back and travel to the base village of Tikona Fort. Reach there, freshen up & have lunch. Post lunch start an easy trek to Tikona Fort. Reach on the top. Spend some time on the top of the fort & start descending. Reach at the base. Have evening tea & snacks. Depart with beautiful memories.
Arrival:- 08.00 pm: Reach Pune.
Total Cost: Rs. 1050/- per person
B2B Cost: 700/- Per Person
All taxes and service charges.
Cost excludes: anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid jhola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Pack Lunch (to be bought by the participant) or on additional cost at the base of Tikona Fort
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required), glucose electral etc. Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are the must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional).
You Can gpay us on 9595863874 Soham Munot to book your seats.