One day trek to Andharban Jungle (Tamhini Ghat).
About Andharban Forest :-
Enjoy The Thrills Of Andharban Trek For A Challenging Adventure. Andharban, literally translating to the Dark Forest, is a Dense jungle situated in the Pimpri region of Maharashtra. It is located about an hour and a half’s distance from Lonavla and happens to be a popular trekking region in the southern part of India.
- Area-Near Pune
- Andharban Forest Trail: Forest trail
- Andharban Forest Difficulty: Easy
- Andharban Forest trek Length: Approx. 15km
- Andharban Forest Trek Location: Tamhini Ghat
- Andharban Forest Best Time: July to December
- Andharban Distance from Pune : 70 km
- Andharban Distance from Mumbai: 133 km
- Andharban Distance from Lonavala: 48 km
- Level-Medium : 5-6hrs hrs. trekking
Beginners can do this trek.
There are no difficult trails/rock patches. Its a simple trek and can be completed by everyone.
This is an offbeat trek and hence better to do with expert leaders of Trekfit .
(Batch 01) :- Every Saturday from Pune
(Batch 02) :- Every Sunday from Pune
What to watch out at Andharban Forest ?
Itinerary from Pune
- Pickup points:- Sb road, xion mall hinjewadi.
- 05:30 AM: Report near Livspace mall, Senapati Bapat road (Opposite to JW Marriot signal)
- You can park your bikes near the mall/ near P1 AND P2 parking boards on the same road .
- 06:00 AM: Pickups from xion mall hinjewadi Phase 1.
- 8:30AM: Breakfast enroute hotel.
- 09:30 AM: Start our trek.
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm : Enjoy the andharban forest trek and waterfalls overthere.
- 4:00 to 5:00 PM: Reach base villege.have lunch.
- 5:30 :Departure for pune.
- Reach Pune at 11:00 Pm
- (1-2 hrs. delay is possible on the speed of trekkers. traffic on the road).
Why book with Trekfit Adventures?
- We have organized more than 1000+ treks in Sahyadris in past 4 years.
- We have a dedicated team of leaders and volunteers who will first give priority towards your safety.
- The fun during the bus journey, introduction of all members and the networking of all members that takes place is what we are known for.
- You will definitely have an amazing, memorable experience of trek with Trekfit Adventures. You can check our google reviews too.
- Once you book the trek with us you are a part of Trekfit family and be rest assured for long term relationship for all travel journeys.
- Private bus Travel(Non ac buses)
- Breakfast and tea
- First aid
- Fun games during the bus journey
- Local Guide charges
- Entry charges
- Expertise from our team.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry :- (Few things in the list are optional)
- Please wear full pants and full sleeves T-shirts to protect from tanning, thorns, insects in the jungle
- Snacks(Energy bars, Chikki, Biscuits, Sprouts, Chips, Dry fruits)
- Glaucon D/Protein shakes/Gatorade/ORS
- Carry extra pair of clothes which we can change after completion of the trek.
- 2/3 liters water. Shortage of water is faced during treks so please carry enough water.(Mandatory)
- Any personal medicine and personal first aid(Mandatory)
- Good grip trekking shoes (Mandatory)
- One day backpack/rucksack of 30 liters (Mandatory
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Rains are expected so please carry a rain cover /Jacket and cover your phones also in a plastic cover.
- Don’t bring any expensive and not required items during treks. Trekfit wont be responsible for any loss of phone/valuable item.
- Good torch with an extra battery if you have planned a night trek.
COVID Guidelines :-
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed from our side.
Trekfit – +91 7887412351 / +91 9112000530. Please WhatsApp us if we are not able to pick up your call.
Please send a screenshot of payment on WhatsApp 7887412351.
Social Media links:-
You can pay by Paytm/Gpay/Phone pay app on- 9595863874. You can book online from our website .
Bank Account details:-
- Trekfit Adventures
- Canara bank current ac no.2829201000323
- IFSC : CNRB0002829
- MSFC, Senapati Bapat road
Please send a screenshot on 9112000530 after booking.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- We created a WhatsApp group 12 hrs before the event and all our members in the group.Further trek leaders contact details,bus details are provided in the whatsapp group.You can add all your members in the group once we make you the admin of the group.
- Trekfit has the right to modify or change the schedule if required in case of emergency.
- Trekfit team holds the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no smoking and no litter policy.Members are requested to follow this strictly and pick up your own litter during treks.We care for the nature and forts of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj that we are visiting.We should maintain a strict discipline on forts.
- If Trek gets cancelled due to Police restrictions/any other unforeseen circumstances/natural calamity 40% of the amount will be refunded.Our trek leaders will try conducting some other nearby trek and make your weekend happy.We always try to make your weekend the best one and as per the plan but in this covid time we need to make some changes in the plan.
- If you cancel the trek by your own before 24 hrs of the event ,25% will be cancellation charges.On the spot cancellation/12 hrs before the trek will not be refunded.
- Once booking is done and if you cancel the trek the amount will not be refunded, but you can use the paid amount by attending any other event of trekfit adventures in the next 6 months/pass on your credit to your friend.