Night Trek to Visapur Fort
- 16th April 7.00 Pm on Saturday
Arrival :- 12.00 Am Morning Tomorrow
- 7.00 PM: Report Shivajinagar Railway station
Level- Medium (2.5 – 3 hrs. trekking one way)
Beginners can do this trek.
There are no difficult trails/rock patches. Its a simple trek and can be completed by everyone.
This is an offbeat trek and hence better to do with expert leaders of Trekfit .
About Visapur fort :-
It is located in Pune District, 5 to 6 km from Malavli Railway station out of which 3 km is steep road. It has an elevation of 1084 meters above sea level. It is built on the same plateau as Lohagad.
In 1818, when reducing the Peshwa’s forts, the strength of Lohagad and its fame as the treasury of the Maratha kingdom, caused the English to make special preparations for its attack. A detachment of 380 European and 800 native soldiers, with a battering train, summoned from Konkan, were joined by artillery from Chakan, and two other British battalions. On 4 March 1818, Visapur was attacked and occupied.
- Visapur Fort Height : – 3556 fts
- Area-Near Lonavala
- Visapur Fort Trail: Fort trail
- Visapur Fort Difficulty: Easy
- Visapur Fort Length: Approx. 8 km
- Visapur Fort Trek Location: Lohagad, Lonavala
- Visapur Fort Best Time: June to December
- Visapur Fort Distance from Pune : 50 km
- Visapur Fort Distance from Mumbai : 70 km
What to watch out at Visapur ?
Fort Walls from outside
- 07:00 PM: Report Shivajinagar Railway Station
- 08.30 : Reach Malavali Station
- 10:00 PM: Reach base village and have Maggi
- 10:30 PM — 6.00 AM : Relax and explore the fort
- 06:00 AM: Start our trek to the Fort
Reach Fort at top
- 08:30 AM: Start descending via the same route
- 10.00 AM: Reach Base Village
- 10.00 AM: Have Breakfast
- 10:30 PM: Start Depature To Pune
- 12:30 PM : Reach at Pune
- (1-2 hrs. delay is possible on the speed of trekkers. traffic on the road)
Why book with Trekfit Adventures?
We have organized more than 1000+ treks in Sahyadri’s in past 4 years.
We have a dedicated team of leaders and volunteers who will first give priority towards your safety.
The fun during the bus journey, introduction of all members and the networking of all members that takes place is what we are known for.
You will definitely have an amazing, memorable experience of trek with Trekfit Adventures. You can check our google reviews too.
Once you book the trek with us you are a part of Trekfit family and be rest assured for long term relationship for all travel journeys.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry :-(Few things in the list are optional)
– Please wear full pants and full sleeves t shirts to protect from tanning, thorns, insects in the jungle
– Snacks(Energy bars, Chikki, Biscuits, Sprouts, Chips, Dry fruits)
-Glucon D/Protein shakes/Gatorade/ORS
-Carry extra pair of clothes which we can change after completion of the trek.
– 2/3 litres water. Shortage of water is faced during treks so please carry enough water.(Mandatory)
– Any personal medicine and personal first aid(Mandatory)
-Good grip trekking shoes (Mandatory)
-One day backpack/rucksack of 30 litres(Mandatory)
-Suncap and Sunscreen
-Rains are expected so please carry a raincover /Jacket and cover your phones also in a plastic cover.
-Don’t bring any expensive and not required items during treks. Trekfit wont be responsible for any loss of phone/valuable item.
-Good torch with an extra battery if you have planned a night trek.
COVID Guidelines :-
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed from our side.
Trekfit – 7887412351/9112000530. Please WhatsApp us if we are not able to pick up your call.
Please send a screenshot of payment on WhatsApp 9112000530
Social Media links:-
- Come in a group of 5 and avail discounts of Rs 50 per person.
- Come in a group of 9+ and avail discounts of Rs 100 per person.
- Refer about treks to your new friends who wants to come and availd 5% referral cashback which can be used in next treks.The only condition is you should not be in this trek while referring.
- Buy a subscription membership of Trekfit Adventures.
- Rs 5000 wallet amount-05% off on all treks till you use Rs 5000
- Rs 7500 wallet amount-7.5% off on all treks till you use RS 7500
- Rs 10,000 wallet amount-10 % of on all treks till you use Rs 10,000 and also get a tshirt of trekfit free.
You can pay by Paytm/Gpay/Phone pay app on- 9112000530.You can book online from our website .
Bank Account details:-
- Trekfit Adventures
- Canara bank current ac no.2829201000323
- Ifsc : CNRB0002829
- MSFC, Senapati bapat road
Please send a screenshot on 7887412351 after booking.
- If Trek gets cancelled due to Police restrictions/any other unforeseen circumstances/natural calamity 40% of the amount will be refunded. Our trek leaders will try conducting some other nearby trek and make your weekend happy. We always try to make your weekend the best one and as per the plan but in this covid time we need to make some changes in the plan.
- If you cancel the trek by your own before 24 hrs. of the event ,25% will be cancellation charges. On the spot cancellation/12 hrs. before the trek will not be refunded.
- Once booking is done and if you cancel the trek the amount will not be refunded, but you can use the paid amount by attending any other event of Trekfit adventures in the next 6 months/pass on your credit to your friend.