One Day Trek to Kathaldhar Waterfall .
About Kataldhar Waterfalls :-
Kataldhar is a seasonal waterfall located in the Ulhas Valley on the same trek route which further goes towards the popular Rajmachi Fort. The waterfall is almost 350 ft high from the ground and has 100 ft. overhand the waterfall as well. The name Kataldhar comes from the word ‘Katal’ in Marathi language means black stone and ‘Dhar’ in Marathi language means flow of water, so overall meaning is a plunge of water stream falling from the black stones. The waterfall is inaccessible by road and once has to trek through the dense forest to make it to the waterfall. The experience to reach the waterfall has all the ingredients to give you a high, a high higher than the waterfall.
- Kataldhar Waterfalls Height : 350 ft.
- Area : Near Rajmachi Fort
- Kataldhar Waterfalls Trail: Waterfalls trail
- Kataldhar Waterfalls Difficulty: Easy
- Kataldhar Waterfalls Length: Approx. 8 km
- Kataldhar Waterfalls Trek Location: Rajmachi Fort, Lonavala
- Kataldhar Waterfalls Best Time: June to September
- Kataldhar Waterfalls Distance from Pune : 70 km
- Kataldhar Waterfalls Distance from Mumbai : 90 km
Level-Medium(2.5 – 3 hrs. trekking one way)
Beginners can do this trek.
There are no difficult trails/rock patches. Its a simple trek and can be completed by everyone.
This is an offbeat trek and hence better to do with expert leaders of Trekfit.
Every weekend saturday & sunday.
What to watch out at Kataldhar ?
- 2 water plunges descending from almost 350 ft. height.
- Massive cave which can accommodate 100 people at a time
- Beautiful and awesome panoramic view of Sahyadri mountain ranges.
Dense jungle routes where sometimes sun rays can’t touch the ground directly.
Itinerary from Pune
- 06:00 AM: Report Pune station
- You can park your bikes station parking
- Reach base village and have breakfast
- Start our trek to the waterfalls
- Reach Kataldhar waterfalls
- Relax and enjoy at the waterfalls.
- Start descending via the same route
- Reach Base Village.
- Have Lunch and depart for Pune
- 06:35 PM: reach back to Pune.
- (1-2 hrs. delay is possible on the speed of trekkers. Depend train Timing
Why book with Trekfit Adventures?
- We have organised more than 1000+ treks in Sahyadri’s in past 4 years.
- We have a dedicated team of leaders and volunteers who will first give priority towards your safety.
- The fun during the bus journey, introduction of all members and the networking of all members that takes place is what we are known for.
- You will definitely have an amazing, memorable experience of trek with Trekfit Adventures. You can check our google reviews too.
- Once you book the trek with us you are a part of Trekfit family and be rest assured for long term relationship for all travel journeys.
- Train Tickets
- Breakfast and tea
- First aid
- Fun games during the bus journey
- Local Guide charges
- Entry charges.
- Expertise from our team.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry :-(Few things in the list are optional)
- Please wear full pants and full sleeves T-shirts to protect from tanning, thorns, insects in the jungle.
- Snacks(Energy bars, Chikki, Biscuits, Sprouts, Chips, Dry fruits)
- Glaucon D/Protein shakes/Gatorade/ORS
- Carry extra pair of clothes which we can change after completion of the trek.
- 2/3 liters water. Shortage of water is faced during treks so please carry enough water.(Mandatory)
- Any personal medicine and personal first aid(Mandatory)
- Good grip trekking shoes (Mandatory)
- One day backpack/rucksack of 30 liters (Mandatory)
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Rains are expected so please carry a rain cover /Jacket and cover your phones also in a plastic cover.
- Don’t bring any expensive and not required items during treks. Trekfit wont be responsible for any loss of phone/valuable item.
- Good torch with an extra battery if you have planned a night trek.
Trekfit –+91 7887412351 /+91 9112000530. Please WhatsApp us if we are not able to pick up your call.
Please send a screenshot of payment on WhatsApp 7887412351
Social Media links:-
- Come in a group of 5 and avail discounts of Rs 50 per person.
- Come in a group of 9+ and avail discounts of Rs 100 per person.
- Refer about treks to your new friends who wants to come and availd 5% referral cashback which can be used in next treks.The only condition is you should not be in this trek while referring.
- Buy a subscription membership of Trekfit Adventures
- Rs 5000 wallet amount-05% off on all treks till you use Rs 5000
- Rs 7500 wallet amount-7.5% off on all treks till you use RS 7500
- Rs 10,000 wallet amount-10 % of on all treks till you use Rs 10,000 and also get a tshirt of trekfit free.
You can pay by Paytm/Gpay/Phone pay app on- 9112000530.You can book online from our website .
Bank Account details:-
- Trekfit Adventures
- Canara bank current ac no.2829201000323
- Ifsc : CNRB0002829
- MSFC, Senapati Bapat road
Please send a screenshot on 7887412351 after booking.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- We created a WhatsApp group 12 hrs. before the event and all our members in the group. Further trek leaders contact details, bus details are provided in the WhatsApp group. You can add all your members in the group once we make you the admin of the group.
- Trekfit has the right to modify or change the schedule if required in case of emergency.
- Trekfit team holds the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no smoking and no litter policy. Members are requested to follow this strictly and pick up your own litter during treks. We care for the nature and forts of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj that we are visiting. We should maintain a strict discipline on forts.
- If Trek gets cancelled due to Police restrictions/any other unforeseen circumstances/natural calamity 40% of the amount will be refunded. Our trek leaders will try conducting some other nearby trek and make your weekend happy. We always try to make your weekend the best one and as per the plan but in this covid time we need to make some changes in the plan.
- If you cancel the trek by your own before 24 hrs of the event ,25% will be cancellation charges. On the spot cancellation/12 hrs. before the trek will not be refunded.
- Once booking is done and if you cancel the trek the amount will not be refunded, but you can use the paid amount by attending any other event of Trekfit adventures in the next 6 months/pass on your credit to your friend.but for this condition you need to inform us 14 hrs before the trek departure.