Jivdhan Fort is a Hill Fort one kilometer away from Naneghat Pass, Ghatghar, Junnar. The trekking route initially is covered in the dense forest leading to amazing views. You can spot many beautiful birds and wildlife around the fort. Many campsites and homestays are available near the starting point of the trek. The road leading to the fort has been improved.
Jivdhan Fort Trek is included in the famous five treks in the Junnar region. You can club them together in two days if you are touring in your private car Hadsar Fort, Naneghat Ghat, Shivneri Fort, Chavand Fort, and Jivdhan Fort the famous five. Jordan Naneghat trek can be combined together to cover two locations during one trekking tour.
Jivdhan Fort Trek route will be tough for first-timers climbing equipment is required on rock climbing patches. The jungle trek route can be confusing and misleading. Jivdhan Killa has rock-cut steps carved brilliantly, which leads to the Kalyan Gate. Hooks are attached to make the climb easier for trekkers near the Kalyan gate. Jivdhan rock patch is one of the highlights on the trek.
JIVDHAN FORT TO VANARLINGI PINNACLE VALLEY CROSSING🧗🏻♂️
About the Trek:
Have you ever imagined yourself hanging on a rope within two mountains!!
Imagine that you’re hanging by a rope in the middle of two mountains, with a valley thousands of feet below. If this vertigo-inducing situation gives you an adrenaline rush, you would definitely enjoy valley crossing.
Valley crossing is an adventure activity that involves getting from one mountain to another across a valley using nothing but ropes whose two ends are securely fastened on the two mountains. Participants then wear a harness and mount the ropes to traverse several feet above the ground.
– Valley Crossing 220 ft
– Thrilling 350 ft rapelling
– Jivdhan fort trek
– Mesmerizing sunrise view
25 February 2023
leaving Saturday night
Difficulty: Thrilling activity
Trek distance: 6 km (approx)
Time required for activity: 1 hours (approx)
Activity: valley crossing (220 ft)
Rappelling (350 ft)
Suitable for: beginners to professionals
DAY 1 –
23.15 – Assemble near Lakshmi Narayan talkies , swarget
DAY 2 –
23.30 – Pickup start from Swarget
00.00 – Shivajinagar
00.30 – Nashik fata
4.30 – Reach at base village
5.30 – fresh up and breakfast
6.00 – trek start toward Jivdhan fort (Vanarlingi pinnacle)
8.00 – Reach at top of Jivdhan fort’s valley crossing starting point and start valley crossing one by one.
15.00 – Finish valley crossing and rappelling. Assemble at base.
16.00 – Lunch
17.00 – Return for Pune
22.00 – Come at Pune
1.Alcohol and smoking consumption strictly prohibited 🚭
2. Cameras and valuable things should be carry on your own risk.
3. Please Arrive on given time so we start a journey on time.
Terms and conditions:
1) Kindly inform about your medical issue in advance, if any.
2) Participants will be responsible for their own belongings and health issues.
3) Avoid wearing gold or other costly jewellery.
4) Smoking and Drinking are strictly prohibited. Organisers are not going to tolerate such acts.
5) Keep in mind we are going for Trek not for trip or picnic, so maintain the discipline and follow leader’s instructions for your own safety.
6) Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
Organizers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plan without prior notice.
7)In case, due to some unavoidable conditions (like natural disaster, change in government or local authorities policy etc) the event gets cancelled before/on the event date or during trek, Trek fees will be refunded except nominal expenses which are already spent till that point.
What we’ll give/What we won’t:
Cost – 2999/- Per person
1. Adventure Insurance
2. Transport by non-AC private vehicle
– From Pune (Swarget)
– Breakfast + tea
4. Equipment Charges
5. Expertise Charges
6. Certified leaders of living the Adventure
7. Basic First Aid kit
Anything that is not mentioned in the includes section
Availability is first come first serve basis. Please book your seats as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
Things To Carry
- 2 liters water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Extra pair of clothing
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Single rucksack
- Light snacks
- Torch (only for night treks)
- Winter wear (Depending on season)
- Shawls or blankets(only for night treks/ Backpacking trips / and camping)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If found participant will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains’ decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.