*Ganapati Darshan Walking in Pune*
*Ganapati Bappa Morya*
The festival celebrates Ganesha as the God of New Beginnings and the Remover of Obstacles as well as the god of wisdom and intelligence and is observed throughout India, especially in the states such as Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Goa.
Ganesh Chaturthi which is also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi or Ganesh Utsav is celebrated to commemorate the birth of Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganesha is worshipped during this festival with flowers, modaks, and other sweets. The idols of Lord Ganesh are installed in homes and public pandals across the country with pomp.5 hours ago
*Saturday & Sunday Evening Event*
*Event Fee – 500/- per person*
07:00 PM : Meet At Saras Bag main Get
07:30 PM : Start to Event
07:30 PM to 09:00 PM : Visit Best decoration Ganapati –
Bhau Rangari Mandal
Babu Genu Mandal
Jilbya Maruti Mandal
Natu Baug Mandal
09:00 PM : Dinner Break
10:00 PM to 12:00 AM : Start to Visit Dagdusheth Darshan and 5 Manache Ganapati –
– Dagdusheth Ganapati
The Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati temple is a Hindu Temple located in Pune and is dedicated to the Hindu god Ganesh.
1. Kasba Ganpati- The Kasba Ganpati is the presiding deity of Pune
2. Tambdi Jogeshwari- Tambdi Jogeshwari is the village goddess (gram devta) of Pune and the Tambdi Jogeshwari Ganpati Mandal has the honour of being the second most prestigious one
3. Guruji Talim -Guruji Talim is known as ‘Manacha Tisra Ganpati’ or the third most revered Ganpati in town. It stands tall as a symbol of unity between the Hindu and Muslim communities in town
4. Tulshibaug Ganpati – Tulshibaug Ganpati is known as ‘Manacha Chowtha Ganpati’ or the fourth most revered Ganpati in town. Thirteen feet tall and adorned with splendid silver jewellery from head to toe, the Lord Ganesh idol is a sight to behold.
5. Kesari Wada Ganpati -Kesari Wada Ganpati is the 5th most honorable Ganpati in Pune which was installed by freedom fighter Lokmanya Tilak himself in 1893 at his own house Kesari Wada thereby named as Kesari Wada Ganpati.
12:00 AM : Darshan Trip End
Tea & Coffee
To spend good time watching Decorations and Darshan
*Contact details* – 7887412351 / 9112000530